★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gray
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 40.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ======= Synopsis =======

- Harry (hero) who like to go travelling has found out a map by coincidence..
Harry has felt in his bone that it is a treasure map....
Harry go out from home, taking the map...would Harry find out the treasure?

======= Game features =======

- This puzzle game has applied the current numeric puzzle so anyone, including gender and the age, can enjoy it with a slight heart.

- PUMBER supports two game modes so people can enjoy it in the way of the number puzzle and the arcade form puzzle by directly moving the character.

- PUMBER can use the Hint items to change the various kinds of the cloth.
- By using the G sensor, Player can see the screen in the various angle, which is made 3D.

======= Game goal =======

- Find the way to get the Treature Box.
- Find the exit.

======= Game mode =======

- Normal mode : The current numeric puzzle form code which moves the piece in the one space
- Hard mode : by one click, it moves the whole piece in clockwise and fits the puzzle in the form
- Extra mode : the mode which has a large number of the numberic puzzle

======= Controls =======

- moves left and right by the bottom key at the left and right side of the screen
- jumps when you push the left and right key at once
- camera changes when you press the middle bottom key (puzzle mode and arcade mode transforms into one another)
- In the form of the puzzle, when you touch the piece, it moves to the vacant area.
- In the form of the puzzle mode, you can use the hint item in the right bottom part.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

======= Synopsis =======

- Harry (hero) who like to go travelling has found out a map by coincidence..
Harry has felt in his bone that it is a treasure map....
Harry go out from home, taking the map...would Harry find out the treasure?

======= Game features =======

- This puzzle game has applied the current numeric puzzle so anyone, including gender and the age, can enjoy it with a slight heart.

- PUMBER supports two game modes so people can enjoy it in the way of the number puzzle and the arcade form puzzle by directly moving the character.

- PUMBER can use the Hint items to change the various kinds of the cloth.
- By using the G sensor, Player can see the screen in the various angle, which is made 3D.

======= Game goal =======

- Find the way to get the Treature Box.
- Find the exit.

======= Game mode =======

- Normal mode : The current numeric puzzle form code which moves the piece in the one space
- Hard mode : by one click, it moves the whole piece in clockwise and fits the puzzle in the form
- Extra mode : the mode which has a large number of the numberic puzzle

======= Controls =======

- moves left and right by the bottom key at the left and right side of the screen
- jumps when you push the left and right key at once
- camera changes when you press the middle bottom key (puzzle mode and arcade mode transforms into one another)
- In the form of the puzzle, when you touch the piece, it moves to the vacant area.
- In the form of the puzzle mode, you can use the hint item in the right bottom part.

06-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Looks interesting

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

06-22-2011, 02:00 PM
The act of move the various "part of the level-puzzle" makes me remember of an other game for iPhone (released about one year ago)...can't catch the title now

I love this world!
06-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Looks alright. Spelling mistake though when it says 'loading'
06-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Does look pretty interesting. Might have to give it a go...

And, yes, I had to go back and pause the video for a second because I thought something didn't look right in the loading screen. Funny how you see something so much you only pay a little bit of attention to it, but when it's wrong a little flag goes off in you head.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
06-22-2011, 02:20 PM
This looks pretty cool actually! First I thought it read "Plumber" then I thought it was some play on the word Number and then I saw the video (yeah my mind races like that sometimes). Neat combination of sliding Rooms type of puzzles (my favorite kind) and exploration and collection.

One thing - why does he get "woozy" on the second floor in the beginning of the video? Is that supposed to demonstrate something or does he really get all dizzy going level to level?
06-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
This looks pretty cool actually! First I thought it read "Plumber"
Same here. Looks a lot like Continuity. (Sequel coming out on iOS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
06-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Did pick it up and have played through a few of the levels. Pretty much what you see in the video... though they did fix the spelling error in "loading". The early levels are pretty easy and don't take much thought. I'm looking forward to getting to the harder levels and really having to move the guy around more.

There is an element where you tilt the screen to get more of a 3D view and I haven't really seen a use for it yet. I'm hoping to see what that's all about soon as well.

This is what New England Gamer is referring to when he mentions the "woozy" look of the screen in the video. Not sure what it means yet, but it does give you a better look at the floor. So it's possibly to do with jumping or some other mechanics

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5

Last edited by QuickWit; 06-22-2011 at 02:40 PM. Reason: added more on the "woozy" part
06-22-2011, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Same here. Looks a lot like Continuity. (Sequel coming out on iOS)
and some guy claimed in the Continuity2 thread that C2 reminded alot him of Pumber, that explains how I'm quoting here. I personally prefer that simple sticklike character better
06-22-2011, 10:50 PM
I picked this up a bit earlier. Haven't had time to play it yet, but will post impressions soon.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind