★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Test your slingshot skills against a swarm of insects trying to attack peopleants. Use accelerometer to maneuver the disc after shooting the target. Record high score in game center.

mound-antioch's comments:
Interested in FREE promo code?

www.antaction.com

PYRAMOUND, a new slingshot game that allows the player to maneuver the disc being thrown by using accelerometer has just been released to Apple iTunes!

In "pyramound" the player helps the antpeople run from one side of the mound to the other to escape by throwing discs at the evil insect soldiers of the queen ant who try to stop the peopleants from escaping. In the process, the player can activate superdiscs that light up and destroy anything it touches and the player can also earn trophies to unlock new enemy insects. This game is also linked to Game Center so players can post and compare their high scores.

The video gameplay is on YouTube

Youtube link | Pop Up

06-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Anyone interested in reviewing the game for free?

06-22-2011, 03:59 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I'm interested in reviewing the game for free... =oP
06-22-2011, 04:07 PM
Yeah would love to review and give feedback

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi, I just sent you a promo code for PYRAMOUND

Thanks!
06-22-2011, 05:09 PM
promo code

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I'm interested in reviewing the game for free... =oP

Thanks!
06-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Pyramound promo code

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Yvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Yeah would love to review and give feedback
06-22-2011, 05:23 PM
hmmm... alright...

You pull back and let go of a ring that flies up and kills bugs. If you don't kill them by the time they get to the bottom (where your ring and the little ant guy are...) they will go after the ant guy, and you'll loose a heart. You start off with 20 hearts... on easy mode, each time you get hit takes away 1 heart, on hard mode, each hit takes away 2...

For a slingshot game, it's pretty fun! At first I didn't really think there was much to it, but once the action got a little more hectic, I found myself holding the iPod tighter, and bobbin my head while trying to kill as many enemies as I could with one shot.

If you wait longer, until you can see the bugs without shooting your ring up, you can kill a LOT more with one shot, but you also risk loosing hearts with the ones that are close to your ant, and attack him while your ring is up racking up the points...

There's trophies underneath your hearts, so far, I've only unlocked the first one (which is I'm pretty sure, killing 20 enemies with one shot...)

It's a pretty nice game, being that it's a slingshot game... very arcady! I'm enjoying it, and I'm pretty sure my kids will love it too... Game Center would be very welcome, considering it's a highscore game... the trophies could mean quite a few achievements too... =oD

I'm having loads of fun with it...
06-22-2011, 05:29 PM
PYRAMOUND review

Thank you for the review!
Try the game with the accelomoter on, it's much more fun and you will move around more !

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
hmmm... alright...

You pull back and let go of a ring that flies up and kills bugs. If you don't kill them by the time they get to the bottom (where your ring and the little ant guy are...) they will go after the ant guy, and you'll loose a heart. You start off with 20 hearts... on easy mode, each time you get hit takes away 1 heart, on hard mode, each hit takes away 2...

For a slingshot game, it's pretty fun! At first I didn't really think there was much to it, but once the action got a little more hectic, I found myself holding the iPod tighter, and bobbin my head while trying to kill as many enemies as I could with one shot.

If you wait longer, until you can see the bugs without shooting your ring up, you can kill a LOT more with one shot, but you also risk loosing hearts with the ones that are close to your ant, and attack him while your ring is up racking up the points...

There's trophies underneath your hearts, so far, I've only unlocked the first one (which is I'm pretty sure, killing 20 enemies with one shot...)

It's a pretty nice game, being that it's a slingshot game... very arcady! I'm enjoying it, and I'm pretty sure my kids will love it too... Game Center would be very welcome, considering it's a highscore game... the trophies could mean quite a few achievements too... =oD

I'm having loads of fun with it...
06-22-2011, 05:39 PM
oh haha... it does have GC... you just need to sign in... didn't see it... oops...

WOOHOO GAME CENTER!! =oD