★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PowerShot is a very simple game with a crazy amount of levels to keep you sucked in to the game. All you have to do is by using a cannon, get the balls into the trash can... Well it does sound simple but with different obstacles and challenges, this game is going to keep you playing it for a while until you've beaten it and once you have beaten it you'll just want to replay it over and over trying to beat your high score.

Features:
- 3 worlds
- 10 levels per world
- Amazing soundtrack
- Cartoonish graphics
-Addictive gameplay

Cabaco Recreative's comments:
Hey there! My new game, PowerShot, has been approved by Apple today and I would like to encourage you guys to check it out. I honestly think it's my most polished game up to date so I would like for you guys to check it out!
Link: http://itunes.apple.com/pt/app/powershot/id444607794?mt=8
06-22-2011, 05:51 PM

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

06-22-2011, 06:27 PM
I can't comment about the gameplay because I don't have the game. However, I have a comment about the screenshots in the app description. I'm sorry, but those are horrible shots to show off the game. I mean, really, do we need 4 shots of the menu when you can only have 5 images total? The dev needs to get rid of all of the menu images and get some gameplay shots in there pronto because these images won't inspire anybody to buy the game.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
06-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
I can't comment about the gameplay because I don't have the game. However, I have a comment about the screenshots in the app description. I'm sorry, but those are horrible shots to show off the game. I mean, really, do we need 4 shots of the menu when you can only have 5 images total? The dev needs to get rid of all of the menu images and get some gameplay shots in there pronto because these images won't inspire anybody to buy the game.
Agreed 100%!
06-22-2011, 10:03 PM
obscure description, and never a "crazy amount" with merely 30 level, oh, somebody kidding me?
seems you just changed color to tittle it "three worlds"???
BUMMER!
06-23-2011, 01:15 PM
Hey there! http://itunes.apple.com/pt/app/powershot/id444607794?mt=8
I just changed the apps price to free for YOU guys! Hopefully you'll check it out!
06-23-2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
The dev needs to get rid of all of the menu images and get some gameplay shots in there pronto because these images won't inspire anybody to buy the game.
Neither will the gameplay screens:

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.