★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Upcoming!! MapleStory: Cygnus Knights Edition

06-23-2011, 12:40 AM
Upcoming!! MapleStory Cygnus Knights Edition

We are pleased to announce our “MapleStory Cygnus Knights Edition” for iOS, launching end of June 2011.

MapleStory: Cygnus Knights Edition invites you on a side-scrolling adventure featuring colorful worlds, zany characters, and explosive skills. A rich quest tells the story of the rise of Cygnus, while mini-games let you enjoy the entire MapleStory experience, from online matches to monster riding.

★Play through the origins of the Dawn Warrior and the Blaze Wizard in the biggest mobile MapleStory game to date!
★Explore 12 new, never-before-seen areas!
★Experience new kinds of quests!
★Hop from platform to platform, zoom down conveyer belts, and bounce off springboards for that classic arcade feel!
★Arrange the UI how you like it with the new custom touch interface!

Learn the origins of the Dawn Warrior and the Blaze Wizard.
Live through the rise of Cygnus in a storyline packed with spectacular visuals and witty dialogue.
Mobile MapleStory is bigger than ever, offering even more hours of gameplay and exploration.

With 20 skills unique to each class, blow your enemies with the power of fire and light.
Fantastic effects and summoned monsters will keep you on the edge of your seat!
And of course, a wide variety of skills means you can customize your character however you like.

Tomorrow, 4 new mini-games, ride monsters, mailbox and Ad Board contents will be posted !

Last edited by Nexonmobile; 06-24-2011 at 07:34 AM.
06-23-2011, 12:53 AM
Oh my goodness, another great title to add to next week's releases. Definitely going to get this one. Loved Maplestory Thief Edition.

Twitter: @back2this
06-23-2011, 01:11 AM
Hope online matches mean something good

GameCenter ID : ablueleaf

Check out my youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/ABlueLeaf
06-23-2011, 01:45 AM
great job, Nexon mobile

Follow us on Twitter & Like our Page on Facebook to know latest updates & stories.
06-23-2011, 02:04 AM
Awesome can't wait . Could you tell us what the price might be?
06-23-2011, 06:21 AM
I saw gachapon machines in one of the previous video posted. Forgive me, as I didn't try out the Thief Edition. I would like to know how do you obtain a gachapon ticket? Tq