Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 06-23-2011, 10:44 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I'd like to point out that when you "Dress up" a Bitizen, one coin will be used for the makeover. It didn't really show up on screen until I realised my coin counter dropping. Beware!
Old 06-23-2011, 11:18 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Yeah you should add little tips such as clothes changes being 1 coin, getting 100 buckets of paint for 1 bux and floor moving being 1 bux. Mention the stock icons too, a lot of people miss those
Old 06-23-2011, 11:39 AM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Yeah you should add little tips such as clothes changes being 1 coin, getting 100 buckets of paint for 1 bux and floor moving being 1 bux. Mention the stock icons too, a lot of people miss those
Main post updated. What do you mean by Stock Icons?
Old 06-23-2011, 11:52 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Shhhhs i'm loving the ART OF CHEATING idk if it works, but it should
Just go out of the app then switch to settings and change the time to whatever you want Hope this helps :P
Old 06-23-2011, 11:56 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddToKmart View Post
Main post updated. What do you mean by Stock Icons?
The icons on each floor name that light up to let you know what's in stock. It's useful for simply checking stock and also delivering VIPs as you can see which has the best stuff to try and sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragu Rawr View Post
Shhhhs i'm loving the ART OF CHEATING idk if it works, but it should
Don't add this. It destroyed the point of Pocket Frogs and it'll do the same here. If people want to cheat they can work it out themselves and keep it to themselves.

Last edited by MidianGTX; 06-23-2011 at 12:26 PM..
Old 06-23-2011, 12:25 PM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragu Rawr View Post
Shhhhs......
Agreed. Do consider editing out your post before it catches on and ruins it.

You too, Mid
Old 06-23-2011, 02:14 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

I just don't get it. Some folks, the minute a new game becomes available, look for ways to cheat. Doesn't affect me really, but it always leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Always feel bad for those games and players to whom leader boards matter though.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:29 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

No point editing it out..it's the oldest trick in the book and I think we have all learnt the consequences of doing that,
For one, it ruins the entire game, maybe fun for a few hours, then it'd ruined.
And also, when you go to change the time back to the right timel more often enough your game will be ruined and says "-22737 coins" or whatever..
Happened to me on virtual villagers so I never did it again.
Bought 3 lots of 5.99 packs for this game but not going to buy anymore,
Not as addictive as I thought itd actually be, I do want to check on my tower and everything but it's not as addictive as lil pirates, them again I only get addicted to these things for small periods of time.

Couple little things that helped me-
When assigning jobs, just remember the colors instead of trying to remember which job needs which points skills, the shop titles are a certain color, which should be paired with a bitizin with their highest skill being that color.

Figuring out where you want to put your VIP before talking to him, because once you talk to hi, you cant check shop stats

Do serve elevator dudes, it's worth it for the bux/save up and exchange for coins,

Only ever exchange 20 bux or 50 bux cause the others you get way less coins for your buck,

At the begining, even in the tutorial, dont spend any bux, as the game progresses everything takes longer and longer and you'll realize paying 1 bux to fast forward a 5 minute job is not worth it,,just wait out all jobs at the beginning basically, wish I did but I was impatient!

Try to equally buy the different genres of shops, if you have 3 food joints and only one of the rest, the food doesmt get as much sales

Always have 3 people hired each shop so you can restock the 3rd item, worth 3 coins a piece, the others only being 1 or 2 coins,

Always restock the highest coin value first, as it's also the longest time needed, then do the second, and the third, and you will get the coin bonus for stocking all items at once

Check bitbookl gives you hints about all types of random stuff and it's pretty funny at times,,
One of my guys said "I love lamp"

Click on "hire" then scroll through the list and make sure there are no sad red faces, try to make sure every citizen is happy with their job so you get the bonuses, and 2 x stocking, etc.

I got 3 bux for putting a guy into his dream job, so defs aim for that, bux are the highest currency in the game, don't waste bux!

Before you go to sleep build as many floors as you can, so when you wake up there all constructed and you won't have to be tempted tomuse bux
Always have enough bitizins to fill all your shops employers
Old 06-23-2011, 02:54 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatsMeow View Post
Not as addictive as I thought itd actually be, I do want to check on my tower and everything but it's not as addictive as lil pirates, them again I only get addicted to these things for small periods of time.
I still can't believe you spent so much money, and you weren't even sure you liked the game? Get some help!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:08 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

I find that dressing all of the employees of a certain floor in the same type of hat makes the "find the person" mini game much easier... especially when you have a ton of floors to search.

I also keep all of my apartments together to keep things orderly.