★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Are you ready to enter a hidden object world unlike any you have seen? A world in which giant steamships rule the skies and Victorian architecture exists alongside awe-inspiring technology? If you are, then step through the looking glass and into the unusual world of the Snark. Your mission will be to capture the elusive creature.

You'll know the Snark is nearby when you find the clues it left behind. Catching it won't be easy, though, as it moves quickly and uses mirrors to jump between the real world and the world where time and space are turned inside out. If you believe you can decipher these hints and piece together the objects you need to track down your target, then join Kira Robertson as she sets out to earn a place in the elite Snark Busters Club! Along the way, you'll tackle over a dozen mini-games, enjoy bright, colorful visuals, and explore 30 strange but wonderful locations!

TRY & BUY: UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!

There's also iPhone and Mac versions of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
7 chapters
30 animated locations
13 mini-games
A captivating story
Bright and colorful graphics
-----------------------------------------
More fun games from Alawar:
TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN HD Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.
ALABAMA SMITH IN ESCAPE FROM POMPEII HD - Escape the past before Mount Vesuvius erupts in this mind-bending adventure!
JOAN JADE AND THE GATES OF XIBALBA HD Take a breathtaking journey through a world of danger and suspense!
THE TREASURES OF MYSTERY ISLAND HD Challenge your seek-and-find skills like never before!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
-----------------------------------------
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

abutova's comments:
Today is the DAY for all quest adventure lovers, as today we release Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club! It's absolutely different, but still georgeous art style from developers of Twisted Lands!

PC version of this game was #1 in Top Big Fish Games for 6 weeks in a raw and got 4.5 of 5 from GameZebo.

Snark Busters introduces a stunning hidden object world in which giant steamships rule the skies and Victorian architecture exists alongside awe-inspiring technology. In this visually spectacular game, traveling through mirrors and into inverted worlds is commonplace, and every object has a secret use.

06-23-2011, 04:35 AM
Woot! This game is fabulous! You find fractured objects and when put together, you use the item in some way. In some scenes, you travel through mirrors to the other "side" of the scene and do things which effect something in the non-mirrored scene. The artwork is brilliant. Definite buy

Last edited by joehunt; 06-23-2011 at 04:41 AM.

06-23-2011, 09:59 AM
Check the trailer!

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-23-2011, 10:14 AM
The game looks great, but how long until a full version (non-IAP) is released?

Thanks!

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
06-23-2011, 01:30 PM
This game was surprisingly fun. I ended up purchasing it and I look forward to spending more time with it tonight. I hope it's long enough to justify the cost (that part did surprise me a bit.)
06-23-2011, 04:32 PM
Glad to hear it's good. Is it mostly hidden objects?

06-23-2011, 05:30 PM
While this looks cool, and I like the steam punk motif, they hidden object games I've tried just don't do it for me.

What I'd love to see are more games like Drawn, where the emphasis is a bit less on hidden objects and more on puzzles.

Last edited by Misguided; 06-23-2011 at 05:36 PM.
06-23-2011, 05:49 PM
My favorite would be some hybrid of hidden objects and Match 3. Not sure how they'd make that work though...

I like puzzles, but sometimes they are just too difficult - to the point where you wonder how you were ever supposed to think to do that to solve the puzzle. Those frustrate more than they entertain. I was just wondering if this was like that. I do tend to like Alawar games, though.

06-23-2011, 06:25 PM
Decided to give this a whirl, and never having played a hidden object game I didn't really know what to expect. The graphics are fantastic, the one puzzle in the free part was interesting (although I don't know what the timer bar does, as it reached the end before I was done), and the objects are...hidden (I used the hint button twice).

It is engaging and entertaining though, and probably moreso once the story gets going, but I'm not sure if it's something to really get into. Maybe I'll let wifey have a go at it and see if it'll be more her thing before I spring for the IAP.
06-23-2011, 08:27 PM
The timer bar allows you to skip the puzzle once it reaches the end. That way you can continue with the game if you find the puzzle too hard, but not without making you try to solve it for a while.