★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Super World Adventures FREE! [FAAD]

06-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Super World Adventures FREE! [FAAD]

Hot on the heels of the excellent 1-Bit Ninja's release, a classic iOS Mario-alike has gone free for FAAD. If you like classic platformers and don't have SWA, picking it up for free is a no-brainer.
06-23-2011, 06:47 PM
Super World Adventures

It's Triniti, but it seems like one of their best.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo

06-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post

Hot on the heels of the excellent 1-Bit Ninja's release, a classic iOS Mario-alike has gone free for FAAD. If you like classic platformers and don't have SWA, picking it up for free is a no-brainer.
That is a disgrace to even mention 1-bit ninja in the same sentence as this crap. This is a terrible terrible game and not even worth playing for free where as 1-bit ninja is a fantastic game.
06-23-2011, 07:09 PM
My bad, hope the mods get my other thread. And yeah, I just played it, and it is pretty much crap. And i love platformers.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
06-23-2011, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
That is a disgrace to even mention 1-bit ninja in the same sentence as this crap. This is a terrible terrible game and not even worth playing for free where as 1-bit ninja is a fantastic game.
Um, wow. Really? Perhaps you didn't read what you just quoted - like, at all. I didn't compare the two in any way, I simply mentioned that 1-Bit Ninja was an excellent new platformer game, and coincidentally FAAD was offering Super World Adventures for free today. For the record, there are a lot of people who actually do like SWA, and for people who like free games to try out and enjoy the genre, it might be worth a look.
06-23-2011, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=AnarKitty;1793288]Um, wow. Really? Perhaps you didn't read what you just quoted - like, at all. I didn't compare the two in any way, I simply mentioned that 1-Bit Ninja was an excellent new platformer game, and coincidentally FAAD was offering Super World Adventures for free today. For the record, there are a lot of people who actually do like SWA, and for people who like free games to try out and enjoy the genre, it might be worth a look.

I gave it a try its not horrible but when jumping it just feels wrong. So, I deleted just like I deleted Gamebox 1 and 2. Trinity just makes sub-par games. I think the only game that O.K. is COM: Zombies after the last update that is. But yeah, 1-Bit Ninja is a different league.
06-23-2011, 10:55 PM
this game is the reign of boredom...pass it over

I love this world!
06-24-2011, 12:58 PM
YES! I'm so glad I waited on this one!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-27-2011, 03:33 AM
Download it because it's from Triniti, but turns out a bad experience that I played for 5 minutes, with great patience indeed, and finaly delete it without any thought. The animation runs not smooth makes me feel I need an iOS 6 to run the game.
06-27-2011, 03:48 AM
I downloaded and tried it today but I was left a little bit disappointed to be honest, especially after playing the awesome Army of Darkness Defense game, which was also free.