★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: LovApps
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.7 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: When hunger strikes what does a rat do? He orders some cheese from his favourite place 5 second cheese delivery of course.
Your job is to deliver the cheese, but be careful you only have 5 seconds to get the job done, or else the order will be free and you lose the game.

FEATURES
Beautiful HD Retina graphics
Touch-drag-release gameplay
Deliver cheese, collect your tip, keep the rat happy and unlock awesome bonus levels
48 challenging levels +4 bonus levels
Gamecenter leaderboards and achievements
Awesome plate feedback
Crazy cute character
Quick reload button (because we know you like to reset games just before you lose)

MrLeQuack's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-24-2011, 09:39 AM
Here are some promo codes :

FYJ4P3N3LW4E
R4P3MWAYWJ94
WL6J34TAPENP
T7PRMWXWKX4L
PPKXX7FKPANW
Enjoy!

My Twitter:@Tudor

06-24-2011, 09:45 AM
similar to House of Mice (this is good!)
T7PRMWXWKX4L taken! thanks

I love this world!
06-24-2011, 07:17 PM
PPKXX7FKPANW taken
06-24-2011, 08:07 PM
finished...particular game...and fun!
really addictive (also if I have to repeat 300 times - about, not joking - the last level in the cellar to take all the coins).
The most interesting thing is the 5 seconds you have to launch the cheese to the mouse (the controls are perfect - simply slide your finger to launch the cheese)...this feature gives a sensation of casuality of the game, a perfect way to spend 20-30 minutes of your lifes.
And it has good replayability...I will play it again soon, in fact, cause it's very immediate, fast and relaxing.
Good job dev! Now waiting for more levels

I love this world!
06-25-2011, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
finished...particular game...and fun!
really addictive (also if I have to repeat 300 times - about, not joking - the last level in the cellar to take all the coins).
The most interesting thing is the 5 seconds you have to launch the cheese to the mouse (the controls are perfect - simply slide your finger to launch the cheese)...this feature gives a sensation of casuality of the game, a perfect way to spend 20-30 minutes of your lifes.
And it has good replayability...I will play it again soon, in fact, cause it's very immediate, fast and relaxing.
Good job dev! Now waiting for more levels
I'm really glad you have enjoyed it , yes the last level is really hard and fun, nevertheless, this is not the initial design, the first design of the level was so hard that our testers repeated over 600 times, we decided, to change it as it would get to frustrating!16 new levels will be coming soon!
Cheers

06-29-2011, 10:38 AM
A new gameplay video!

Youtube link | Pop Up

07-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Saturday and Sunday Feed The Rat will be free!So, watch out for that and spread the love!