★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is your land! Get on your turret and defend it. Enemies will come from the skies and it is your duty to make sure they do not land in one piece. Parashoot! is a new take on the '81 and '84 classics Sabotage and Paratroopers bringing a retro-fresh approach you will love.

_Twitter

@wecamefrommars

_Includes

* Infinite gameplay in survival game mode
* Online leaderboards+achievements with OpenFeint
* Original soundtrack

_We appreciate your feedback, leave it below or reach us on twitter.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

LAUNCH SALE **** 0.99$/0.79€/0.59 ****

This is your land! Get on your turret and defend it. Enemies will come from the skies and it is your duty to make sure they do not land in one piece. Parashoot! is a new take on the '81 and '84 classics Sabotage and Paratroopers bringing a retro-fresh approach you will love.

_Twitter

@wecamefrommars

_Includes

* Infinite gameplay in survival game mode
* Online leaderboards+achievements with OpenFeint
* Original soundtrack
* No-ads

_We appreciate your feedback, leave it below or reach us on twitter.
06-24-2011, 10:29 AM
I like the look of this might pick it up

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-24-2011, 01:56 PM
Looks very cool. Darn my impulsive nature....

Bought!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
06-28-2011, 06:17 AM
What's the verdict, mates?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-28-2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
What's the verdict, mates?
The verdict? Well, unfortunately it doesn't play quite as well as the graphics look - which is a shame because I personally think that the visual style is very attractive.

Factor in poor replayability and no Game Center, and it's a game you which you can take or leave. I personally like it, but I'd advise caution before hitting 'buy'.

Peace out...

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
06-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Much appreciated.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL