★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Panda Escape $1.99 --> $0.99

06-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Panda Escape $1.99 --> $0.99

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hi All,

Price Drop Announcement from $1.99 --> $0.99 , "Panda Escape"

Story:

The Panda Has Only One Request.. FREEDOM!

Help the Panda to Escape by Tilting and Touching Your Device and Collecting 5 Keys to Escape 40 Cages
to Set Him FREE.

Game Features:
★★★★★★★★★★

✔ 40 Levels.
✔ 10 Bonus Levels, to Unlock From Secret Places.
✔ Game Center Leaderboard.
✔ Facebook Wall Posting.

Hints:
★★★★★★

✔ Sometimes Keys are Hidden Behind Objects.
✔ Look for Bonus Level Unlock Bamboo in Secret Places.
✔ Collect Rings as Fast As You Can, to Get Extra +10 Rings.
✔ Break Boxes and Glasses As Much As You Can To Get Points.

•• If you Liked the Game, Do Not Forget To Rate it and Leave your Comments.

• For Any Support Related Matters, please email me on amkalisa@yahoo.com, so I will be able
to get back to you.

• Become a fan of Panda Escape on Facebook:
http://pandaescape.jimdo.com/facebook

• Follow Us On Twitter:
@amkalisa
http://pandaescape.jimdo.com/twitter

• Visit Us On:
http://pandaescape.jimdo.com/

Panda Escape on iTunes

Game Website:
http://pandaescape.jimdo.com

Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Panda-...90241857693546

Last edited by amkalisa; 06-26-2011 at 09:43 PM.
06-24-2011, 10:14 AM
I can't see a video of this one

I love this world!

06-24-2011, 03:04 PM
I will add a video as soon as I can, thanks foxmulderino for your feedback, and wish you a happy weekend.
06-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amkalisa View Post
I will add a video as soon as I can, thanks foxmulderino for your feedback, and wish you a happy weekend.
many thanks
few developers are so kind, have a nice weekend!

I love this world!
06-24-2011, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
many thanks
few developers are so kind, have a nice weekend!

Thank you once again foxmulderino, we as developers, must keep in mind, that we should listen to others, without your and others feedback, we never make success.

I would love to hear your honest feedback about the game.
07-16-2011, 07:24 AM
Hi All,

It is free for today , wish you enjoy playing it.

Please do not forget to leave your rating/Comments.

Thanks
07-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
woah cool thank you!!! Glad I checked out this thread... I wasn't going to because it doesn't say free, and I usually only check out free games in this part of the thread, unless it's games that are on my wishlist that have gone down in price... but I never heard of this one til now... but I'm SO GLAD I CHECKED THIS THREAD!! lol...

mouthful... said it all in 1 breath while typing, which is why it got kinda stuffy towards the end... but anyway... =oD

Gonna pop this one onto my iPod later today and see what it's like... looks like my kids might enjoy it too (which is great, they're kind of upset that I can't afford to get em any games this week... so I've been searching for some free games they might like to throw onto their iPods before they get back from grandmas...) =oD

lol... GOT I'M HYPER THIS MORNING... too many Vanilla Starbucks Frappuccinos... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =oD
07-17-2011, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
woah cool thank you!!! Glad I checked out this thread... I wasn't going to because it doesn't say free, and I usually only check out free games in this part of the thread, unless it's games that are on my wishlist that have gone down in price... but I never heard of this one til now... but I'm SO GLAD I CHECKED THIS THREAD!! lol...

mouthful... said it all in 1 breath while typing, which is why it got kinda stuffy towards the end... but anyway... =oD

Gonna pop this one onto my iPod later today and see what it's like... looks like my kids might enjoy it too (which is great, they're kind of upset that I can't afford to get em any games this week... so I've been searching for some free games they might like to throw onto their iPods before they get back from grandmas...) =oD

lol... GOT I'M HYPER THIS MORNING... too many Vanilla Starbucks Frappuccinos... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =oD

I am soooooooooo happy, when I read your comments, because making it free brought the joy to you, thanks for the lovely comments, I am sure you kids will enjoy playing it, because my kids and friends' kids, are addicted to it.

Would like to hear your feedback once your kids played it.
07-17-2011, 07:27 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
no problem... I'll post in the main thread, so others can read it... I doubt people are checking out this thread just because it doesn't say "free" in the title... =o/