★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 306 Designs
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.1 MB
  • Version: 1.00
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Buster's Flight

Help guide Buster, a tropical toucan, to safety across four exotic lands! Dodge a variety of enemies and rack up your high score for as long as you can! Based off the classic game "Helicopter", Buster's Flight is easy to play and fun for all ages.

Features:
- Guide Buster across four different exotic landscapes!
- Dodge an assortment of enemies ranging from boulders to monkeys to Buster's arch-enemy Bandit!
- Collect perks to help you in your journey like double points and no enemies for a few seconds.
- Fight your way through increasing speeds and a higher frequency of enemies.

Thank for supporting this app and visit my website, http://www.306designs.com, for the latest news and updates for Buster's Flight and other upcoming games! Suggest new features for Buster's Flight for your chance to win a free copy of 306 Designs next game.

306Designs's comments:

This game was completed designed and developed by myself. I am a 21 year old Engineering student and I started developing because I knew I had all of the skills already and I am looking to help pay off some of my tuition. I have been OVERWHELMED with the great response this game has had. Since June 9th when it was released, I have gotten great feedback, download stats, and reviews. Everybody has been really supportive to me and have offered great constructive criticsm. I currently have 11 5-star reviews up in different App Stores around the world. Please check out my app and help out an independent student developer! If you do check it out and you are a developer yourself, post a link to your app and your twitter and I will return the favour for sure.

Description
Help guide Buster, a tropical toucan, to safety across four exotic lands! Dodge a variety of enemies and rack up your high score for as long as you can! Based off the classic game "Helicopter", Buster's Flight is easy to play and fun for all ages.

Features:
- Guide Buster across four different exotic landscapes!
- Dodge an assortment of enemies ranging from boulders to monkeys to Buster's arch-enemy Bandit!
- Collect perks to help you in your journey like double points and no enemies for a few seconds.
- Fight your way through increasing speeds and a higher frequency of enemies.

Coming Soon:
- A global high score. Find out how your score stacks up against those around the world.
- Background music and sound effects!
- More perks to help Buster along his flight.
- More exotic lands for Buster to fly across!

Thank for supporting this app and visit my website, http://www.306designs.com, for the latest news and updates for Buster's Flight and other upcoming games! Suggest new features for Buster's Flight for your chance to win a free copy of 306 Designs next game.

Reviews
Charlie Ibacache Buster's flight [Version 1.00]
Canada
[5/5]
It's a great game best flight game ever!!

Rickyz007G GREAT!!!!! [Version 1.00]
United States
[5/5]
Amazin i wuz lookin for thizz kinda game nd i love it love it love it!!!!!

GnsisOfaNemesis Addicting! [Version 1.00]
United States
[5/5]
Very addicting game with extras that make it a great improvement to the helicopter classic that it's based on. Definitively worth the $.99!

Skater514 Very Enjoyable [Version 1.00]
United States
[5/5]
I played this for about 2 hours and didn't want to put it down. It's very similar to the Helicopter game but has a few tweaks that make it so much better. Definitely worth a dollar!

Scott Abraham Great first app. [Version 1.00]
United Kingdom
[5/5]
This game is fun, easy to use and highly addictive. Great job. -TS(SL)

Dwillet Great, Fun, & Easy [Version 1.00]
United States
[5/5]
Great app for anyone to play. The controls are simple yet easy and your always trying to beat your top score overall great app 5/5!

Lenno64 Entertaining and addictive [Version 1.00]
Australia
[5/5]
Found the game fun. Was very addictive.

T_Zabinsky Buster's Flight [Version 1.00]
Canada
[5/5]
This game is pretty addictive and fun to play.

rahul543 Very addictive [Version 1.00]
India
[5/5]
Great game! Very addictive! Must buy!!

Project (SL) Thoughts.. [Version 1.00]
United Kingdom
[5/5]
Great attempt for a first time app release. Keep them coming!
06-24-2011, 04:14 PM
Here's a newspaper article my city did on me and Buster's Flight. I think all independent developers can relate to some of the points in the article.

http://www.leaderpost.com/technology...350/story.html

Check out 306designs.com and follow me on twitter.
Buster's Catch - Coming March 2012
06-25-2011, 02:38 AM
I forgot to mention that I am having a contest with Buster's Flight. I am picking one random user out of the first 30 to leave a review for the game and giving them a $50 gift card to the restaurant or store of their choice. More details in the promo section: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=98475

06-27-2011, 08:29 AM
Buster's Flight has been featured on appgiveaway.com! Thanks for the support everyone.

06-27-2011, 10:11 AM
You have a few strikes against you here:

Bumping your own thread daily is not only against the rules but makes you look desperate;

You state your age - as been covered countless times before in this forum age does not matter, and at 21 you are actually an old man developer compared to the 13, 14 and 15 year old threads;

The appstore is FILLED with independent developers these days - it's what makes the world go round but it doesn't make you unique;

and finally, probably most terrible, is you are paying for reviews essentially by offering a gift card - does not make one trust them, does not make one want to give your game a go, does not compel one to spend money on it.

Frankly, your own echoes in this silent thread speak way louder than the paid reviews you will receive.