★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Leave Tetris® in the two-dimensional dust. Slide, spin, and force-drop falling blocks in full 3D! Build rows across the grid to clear lines, make combos, and score points.

Fragmental 3D is a Universal/HD app the best 3D Tetris game for your iPhone/iPad devices!

***This is the LITE version of Fragmental 3D.*** With the FULL version, access several gameplay modes, new Fragment collections, six beautiful environments, and more! Play it on all your iOS devices. GameCenter enabled.

See Fragmental 3D in action: http://youtu.be/NeGtcuuAI6M

zachkinstner's comments:
Slide, spin, and force-drop falling blocks in full 3D! Build rows across the grid to clear lines, make combos, and score points.

Play Fragmental 3D on all iOS devices: iPad, iPhone, & iTouch! Buy the full version today for only $0.99, or try the limited free version.

Only the best players can master Fragmental's full 3D action and mind-melting speeds. Can you handle the challenge?

Become a Facebook fan: http://www.facebook.com/Fragmental3D
06-24-2011, 03:24 PM

Zach Kinstner
Aesthetic Interactive

Play Fragmental 3D for the iPhone and iTouch

06-25-2011, 12:39 PM
am i the only one who likes this game????????
06-25-2011, 03:48 PM
Alas, its not the first 3d tetris, and not the first on the iPad:

Blockout has been out for quite some time, and its good. (Plus its a classic arcade game as well.)

http://appshopper.com/games/blockout%C2%AE

Rixx

()() Favorites: Sword of Fargoal, Rogue Touch
( '.') Slay, Titan VG Edition, Hero Academy [ID:Rixx]
(('')('') GameCenter: TK656

Last edited by Rixx; 06-25-2011 at 03:52 PM.
06-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixx View Post
Alas, its not the first 3d tetris, and not the first on the iPad:

Blockout has been out for quite some time, and its good. (Plus its a classic arcade game as well.)

http://appshopper.com/games/blockout%C2%AE

Rixx
The big difference is that Blockout is about clearing planes while Fragmental, much like Tetris, is just about clearing individual horizontal lines.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-26-2011, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianX View Post
am i the only one who likes this game????????
I hope not! I'm glad there's at least a handful of you out there who provide feedback on these forums... thanks! There's a some life on the Facebook fan page as well.

One of the top scorers on the OpenFeint leaderboards (whileimautomaton) actually posted a high-score video to YouTube. That was great to watch -- I'd love to see more of those!

Zach Kinstner
Aesthetic Interactive

06-27-2011, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachkinstner View Post
I hope not! I'm glad there's at least a handful of you out there who provide feedback on these forums... thanks! There's a some life on the Facebook fan page as well.

One of the top scorers on the OpenFeint leaderboards (whileimautomaton) actually posted a high-score video to YouTube. That was great to watch -- I'd love to see more of those!
I think my only whine is I wish there were MORE shapes. No matter which mode I choose it always seems like such a small sample of shapes.

My iTunes Reviews
06-27-2011, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I think my only whine is I wish there were MORE shapes. No matter which mode I choose it always seems like such a small sample of shapes.
I want to make sure I understand -- you'd like to see more pieces within a "Fragment collection", or a bigger variety of collections? Or maybe both?

I spent more time than I should have on the 2.0 release, so I don't think I'll be starting another update cycle for quite a while. But I do like to have a good list of feature ideas built up...

Zach Kinstner
Aesthetic Interactive

06-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachkinstner View Post
I want to make sure I understand -- you'd like to see more pieces within a "Fragment collection", or a bigger variety of collections? Or maybe both?

I spent more time than I should have on the 2.0 release, so I don't think I'll be starting another update cycle for quite a while. But I do like to have a good list of feature ideas built up...
A single fragment collection with EVERYTHING and then some!

My iTunes Reviews
06-27-2011, 03:23 PM
and bomb pieces please)