★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iChromo
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: The evil space bubbles are about to invade! But have no fear: it's you and Kiwi Brown to the rescue!

Together you can:
- Bust as many bubbles as you can to earn a great score
- Pop as many bubbles in a row as you can to earn bonus points
- Use your power-ups for mega-burst action

The game includes:
- Dynamic day/night cycle - because the bubbles don't stop at sundown
- Smart control system with touch-screen-anywhere gameplay
- Global leader-boards with OpenFeint and GameCenter

ichromo's comments:
Hi everybody,
Please check out our new game - Kiwi Brown. It's very simple/casual, but challenging and fun. There is nice animated character (named Kiwi Brown ); smooth intuitive controls, power-ups, dynamic day-night cycle, and other stuff.
And, we have spent some extra time making sure everything is really polished and looks great, as we always do in our games
Let us know what you think.
Thanks!

06-24-2011, 06:24 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
looks interesting... could we get a gameplay vid?

06-25-2011, 05:05 AM
gameplay vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
looks interesting... could we get a gameplay vid?
Sure, video is coming soon, finalizing it.
Will keep you updated.

Kiwi Brown

07-02-2011, 12:15 AM
I'd love to see the video too. The iTunes description was not very helpful, as I have no idea how you play the game. Is it tilt and touch, or do you use virtual stick for moving? Does the game have retina support? If it does, it would be best to mention it as it is one of the main criteria for buying the games these days.
Hoping that a video comes soon, as I am reallly interested in any game created by devs of Aera and Liqua Pop.

Icon is a window to game's soul...
02-06-2012, 04:38 PM
I posted this under your "temporarily-gone-free" thread:

I fell in love with the animation -- it definitely makes this game stand out in a crowd -- but I agree with the sentiment voiced by another on that thread, the controls are awful. There seems to be very little actual control over where Kiwi Brown runs, and I did play this (or try to play this) for quite a while over the past couple days. I'm giving up, though, because as compellingly cute as he is, the controls are equally frustrating. If this game had better controls, it would be a keeper. As it is, it fails for me.
02-08-2012, 02:57 PM
You asked over in the "gone free temporarily" thread, and rather than bumping that, I'll answer this question here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichromo View Post
Do you have any other wishes for the update?
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see achievements for shooting certain things, and items to shoot that gave cute special effects or powers (there's some now, but they aren't cute!) How about a peace sign that temporarily made Kiwi rainbow colored or sparkly? The kiwi animation is simply adorable! The game appeals to those who like cute and to younger kids, I've found, so how about some effects/achievements that appeal to that group of folks rather that just a straight "see how long you last"?

That's my 2 cents.

Last edited by dclose; 02-08-2012 at 03:19 PM.
02-08-2012, 03:22 PM