★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Promo codes for my 4 games

04-19-2009, 08:51 AM
Promo codes for my 4 games

I've got 3 games currently for sale on iTunes, with another in review with Apple at the moment.

Check out my sig for links to the games and their lite versions.

I've been giving away promo codes via individual threads, but that is a slow process, and requires a lot of management on my part. 1 minute between sending each PM is a pain!

Because it takes so long to manage, I often end up not giving away all the promo codes I have available.

To try to make things easier, I am going to start an email list of people who would like to receive promo codes for my game.

Rules I will follow:
  • I will not share your email addresses with anyone.
  • I will only email promo codes, contests for promo codes, and info about updates + new releases of my game
  • I will happily remove anyone who asks
  • Be polite
  • I can't guarantee how many codes I will have to give away, because some from each game have to be given to development team members, sent to big review sites etc.
  • I can't guarantee that everyone will get a code straight away, but I will keep track of who I have given what to, and try to spread them around evenly.

My objective in giving away promo codes is to help get the word out about my games, and ultimately to help generate sales.

As such, here are the rules for you, for when you get a promo code:
  • If you think the game is worth 3 stars or more, leave an iTunes review
  • If you think it is worth less than 3 stars, send me an email with what you think needs improvement
  • If you write a review for iTunes, or for a blog, send me an email letting me know
  • Promo codes are for you to use, not for trading
  • Be polite

If you are interested in getting on the list, and are willing to follow the rules, please send me a PM with your email address.

If you like the look of any of my games in particular, tell me.

If you write reviews for a blog, or do something else you think I would be interested in, let me know that too!

Hopefully this should speed things up for me, and let me pass more promo codes on to you!

Last edited by shen; 04-19-2009 at 09:31 AM.
04-19-2009, 09:05 AM
PM sent about GumDrops and Upsi Runner because I have your other two

Good Luck

Recommended Games: JunkJack

04-19-2009, 09:07 AM
This is a great idea to spread the word about your games.
04-19-2009, 09:14 AM
Pm sent will probably write a review on blog

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
04-19-2009, 09:22 AM
I love all of your games, but can't justify getting gumdrops at that price with billions of pricedrops left and right. I sent you an e-mail and really think that each game is a big step up from the last in terms of gameplay and graphics. Maybe you could go back (if your games start doing better) and bring upsi looper and upsi runner up to snuff with "gumdrops" and soon to be "billionaire"

Playing: Hi How Are You, iBlast Moki, Rolando, ScareCrow, and all of my Plus+ games.
ngmoco:] Plus+ ID: Danlipson
Challenge Me!
PM me for free video editing of... anything
04-19-2009, 09:24 AM
PM sent will write review on Itunes
04-19-2009, 09:28 AM
I sent a PM.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
04-19-2009, 10:12 AM
PM sent.

I'll be glad to review.....for the best or for the worst.....

Thank you
04-19-2009, 10:22 AM
PM Sent
04-19-2009, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the codes. I will be sure to write reviews for them on itunes.