★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Assault Extreme is a new vision of classical tank arcade. Easy to get into, but hard to master. Lots of fun and action!

Your mission is to defeat the enemy on six different planets. Lots of enemies will oppose you, including heavy tanks and stealth tanks.

Each level is a separate challenge, some will be easy to accomplish, some not so easy, they will require all your skills and patience! You should be ready to think. Your tank is not so durable and enemies are quite smart!

Shoot first, strike them from behind, maneuver to get away from the enemy firing line! These are the best tactics!

Supported languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Korean, Chinese.

daniel.s's comments:

FREE FOR ONE HOUR!

Hi, I'm glad to introduce our new game for iPad! Assault Extreme HD also supports all versions of iPhone/iPod, so you will not need to pay twice.

Assault Extreme HD is a great game if you like classical tank arcades, but it also has it's own unique gameplay.

Your mission is to defeat the enemy on six different planets. Lots of enemies will oppose you, including heavy tanks and stealth tanks.

Each level is a separate challenge, some will be easy to accomplish, some not so easy, they will require all your skills and patience! You should be ready to think. Your tank is not so durable and enemies are quite smart!

Shoot first, strike them from behind, maneuver to get away from the enemy firing line! These are the best tactics!

Supported languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Korean, Chinese.

Please feel free to post your feedback here, it will help us to improve our game!
06-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Here are few promo codes:

NYHPTALE77FH
JNPKM94MWLTH
RW4PHKLETN67
TW7M6MWEJPPW
FXA3FYKMMPJJ

Hope you will enjoy playing! If you will like our game, please rate it at App Store, this will be great help! Thank you!

06-26-2011, 05:36 PM

řƹȡ1
06-27-2011, 10:41 PM
Hi,

I'm glad to share few more codes:
3YALFXEPYXWJ
WMLE6EX9HPP9
NXAXNH6T74NY
9A9W9XKKRHHR

Please let others know if you used a code.
06-27-2011, 10:50 PM
Claimed 9A9W9XKKRHHR , thanks!
06-27-2011, 11:39 PM
TAken WMLE6EX9HPP9, thanks.

-----
On GC I am FPEX
06-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Thanks for the code.
While I think the basic gameplay is there and is solid, the game is somewhat crude in terms of presentation. Some intro and some ranking and achievement would be nice.

-----
On GC I am FPEX
06-28-2011, 06:13 AM
Hi, we are planning to add online score Leaderboards and possibly some achievements in next update. Primary goal for us was to make game challenging and interesting, I hope this was achieved
06-28-2011, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.s View Post
Hi, we are planning to add online score Leaderboards and possibly some achievements in next update. Primary goal for us was to make game challenging and interesting, I hope this was achieved
Yes that was Achieved for me.

-----
On GC I am FPEX
06-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Hi!

@FPE, glad to hear that you liked it!

I have few promo codes to share.

FPFLKLFTWKMH
ATERE7T7XJMX
Y67HMKH4P3JW

As usual please post here if you got code, so other will know that it is used.
We'll really appreciate if you'll leave your suggestions and rate our game! Thank you!