• Publisher: Disney
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: TEST DRIVE THE NEW GAME, CARS 2, AND EXPLORE THE DISNEY PIXAR FILM!

Join Mater for three free levels of the Cars 2 game. This app also includes links to explore video, characters, games and more from the film!

FULL VERSION FEATURES
When you upgrade to the full game, you can join Lightning McQueen, Mater and three new characters from Disney Pixars film in a fun platform racing game. Your mission in Cars 2 is to complete each race, unlock new levels, and get the high score!

PLATFORM RACING
Timing is everything. Tap to jump, double tap to jump higher. Use checkpoints, ramps, and hooks to gain an advantage.

FIVE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
Play as Mater, Lightning McQueen, rookie agent Holley Shiftwell, master spy Finn McMissile, and now, introducing Europe's most famous race car, Francesco Bernoulli!

RACE AROUND THE WORLD
Race through three locations inspired by the new film, including the mysterious Oil Rig, the streets of Tokyo, and the bridges of London.

PIXAR POWER-UPS
Multiply your score by collecting oil cans. Replenish health with wrench pick-ups.

DEVIOUS HAZARDS
Keep a sharp eye out and jump over items that will slow you down.

Look for Cars 2 on Blu-ray Combo Pack available now!

Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.

sizzlakalonji's comments:

LITE: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cars-2-lite/id441778249?mt=8
06-25-2011, 08:40 AM
Yeh this is number 1 in the Aussie App Store now.

Not sure its for me, Cars 2? A bit kiddyish ain't it? Also looks like a Bumpy Road Clone.

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy

06-25-2011, 08:45 AM
There is a lite version too

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-25-2011, 09:16 AM
It's for kids...let's skip it

I love this world!
06-25-2011, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
It's for kids...let's skip it
Yes, by all means, speak for everyone. OF COURSE it's for kids. That doesn't mean it has no merit.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
06-25-2011, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
There is a lite version too
Good point. Added link to the OP.

Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
06-25-2011, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Yes, by all means, speak for everyone. OF COURSE it's for kids. That doesn't mean it has no merit.
lol... was joking...I often take kid games, despite what people can think about the matter! I will try the lite and, if it's good, I will buy the full version

I love this world!
06-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
lol... was joking...I often take kid games, despite what people can think about the matter! I will try the lite and, if it's good, I will buy the full version
Sorry thought you were serious.

06-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Let the merchandising begin!

I am not a dev, I just post here.
06-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Sorry thought you were serious.
S'pose it would've been easy to think that, yeah!