★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kris Lau
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Legend has it that a carp will transform into a dragon if it can leap over the Dragon's Gate.

Leap out of the water and achieve a perfect landing to build momentum. Keeping your speed up is key to reaching the next Dragon's Gate, and perform tricks to earn points in style!

Features:
-dynamically generated content (vibrant and beautiful colors every day; you will never play the same game twice!)
-easy to play, difficult to master
-one touch control (great for multi-taskers!)
-perform tricks to rack up high scores
-hand drawn graphics

Can you become a dragon?

bunglez's comments:

Seems to have some striking similarities to Tiny Wings. Coincidence? Shirley Knott.
06-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
haha... this and Alice's Wonderdream both coming out the same day... both Tiny Wings clones... which one do you guys think will do better?

06-25-2011, 11:51 AM
I think this looks more unique than Alice's Wonderman... Not that it's not copy of Tiny Wings.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
06-25-2011, 11:52 AM
i agree... i like this one better... but i know my kids would pick alice's wonderdream
06-25-2011, 03:18 PM
I think Alices Wonderdream will do better due to the fact it has GC and this one has no online leaderboards at all

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-25-2011, 03:19 PM
That fish looks horrific.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
06-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
The screenshots look a little weird/out of focus/blurry. Does anyone have this on retina?

i'm a pretty kitty cat
06-25-2011, 06:35 PM

This is NOT a Tiny Wings clone; the only thing in common is the procedurally generated colours and patterns to the stage. The developers deliberately included screenshots of the fish hovering over hills but you aren't sliding on them (in fact you lose life if you hit them).

This is simply a momentum game with Asteroids like controls; your fish continually moves forward, and you touch the upper part of the screen to swivel up and touch the lower part to swivel down. You occasionally collect yellow orbs and can jump out of the ocean.

Physics are solid but the game is an utter bore. Basically an endless runner game with no challenge. Forget this.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
06-25-2011, 06:38 PM
thank you arta!!! was really thinking about buying this one for the kids... guess I'll get that Alice game...
06-25-2011, 06:42 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Thanks Arta. I also like your big warning picture.

I'll see if the Alice game is any good.

i'm a pretty kitty cat