★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: I need help with Sway

04-19-2009, 10:44 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
I need help with Sway

Sorry, I know this request is late, but I was trying to save the last friend. I have gotten every character except for the one in "Sandy Beach, level 7". The problem I have is that I can get two keys, but can never find the third key.

I tried to take pictures of the two keys that I found - one thing I found is that when I took a picture, the game would freeze and I would have to restart the level. Thus, with the second picture I took, I started over and skipped the first key. I know the second pic is not quite as good, but there were the spinning wheels going downwards. The key was just before you reached the top and you were forced to go to the right to get to the next checkpoint.

Those who have finished the game - any clues?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sway first key.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	3037   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sway second key.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	3038  
04-19-2009, 11:00 AM
Actually I have the same problem. Any help anyone?

04-19-2009, 04:58 PM
i haven't played in a while, but i think the third key is at the large wheel towards the end (?) of the level. i'm not sure if it's the end cuz...i've never found the exit
04-19-2009, 05:00 PM
I've beaten all the levels in Sway, including getting all the keys... but I forget how this one works. Plus I can't find my iPod. Sorry.

Plus+/OpenFeint Username: gscal
04-19-2009, 05:01 PM
wish I saw this before I deleted it today.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
04-19-2009, 05:06 PM
ya at then end if its the level im thinkg of instead of going left with the level on the giant spinning wheel stop and take a quick spin to the right to go into this other section with the key in it
04-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertf224 View Post
ya at then end if its the level im thinkg of instead of going left with the level on the giant spinning wheel stop and take a quick spin to the right to go into this other section with the key in it
yep, u unlock wabbit incase u didnt no >:l

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
04-19-2009, 05:23 PM
To clarify: At the big wheel at the end, when you first start going down, there are spikes. Going to the outside (left of them) will bring you to platforms that lead to the exit. Going to the center (right of them) will lead you to the third key.
04-20-2009, 06:55 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anduril_ukr View Post
To clarify: At the big wheel at the end, when you first start going down, there are spikes. Going to the outside (left of them) will bring you to platforms that lead to the exit. Going to the center (right of them) will lead you to the third key.
Thanks for the tip. I finally got the last key - I got good enough on that level to get silver but couldn't get the last key previously. Anyone know if there are any plans for more levels or Sway 2?
04-20-2009, 07:38 AM
Thanks everyone for these tips, this is the level i was stuck on too!

I sure hope there is a Sway 2 or at least more levels... they don't seem like they would be that hard to make, so maybe we'll see some more!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans