★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Wavecade
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 11.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: An elegant game of division and combination will reinvigorate your brain. Divide numbers until you reach one, combine ones for combo multiplier.
07-12-2014, 05:28 AM
I got a promo a while back. When I first opened the game I thought I missed something because it takes you straight to the number grid without any instructions. I soon figured it out but I think you should have something explaining how the game works. You can combine numbers that are divisible. So if you swipe two 4s together you end up with one, 2 into 6 gives you a 3... The board always has the same amount of circle numbers so if you combine them they a new one will drop from the top. You want to match 3 ones to make a combo. There is not a time limit but you lose when you run out of possible moves. I thought is was pretty fun and I think my dad might like it because he is into math. I did notice that the restart button hit box is much larger than the button so someone might accidentally restart the game. Also, there is some kind of dot effect that happens when I make points. I think it is just an effect but I might be wrong. This game reminds me of Threes. It's not as good as threes but it is still worth playing. It's very minimalistic and relaxing.
07-18-2014, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I got a promo a while back. When I first opened the game I thought I missed something because it takes you straight to the number grid without any instructions. I soon figured it out but I think you should have something explaining how the game works. You can combine numbers that are divisible. So if you swipe two 4s together you end up with one, 2 into 6 gives you a 3... The board always has the same amount of circle numbers so if you combine them they a new one will drop from the top. You want to match 3 ones to make a combo. There is not a time limit but you lose when you run out of possible moves. I thought is was pretty fun and I think my dad might like it because he is into math. I did notice that the restart button hit box is much larger than the button so someone might accidentally restart the game. Also, there is some kind of dot effect that happens when I make points. I think it is just an effect but I might be wrong. This game reminds me of Threes. It's not as good as threes but it is still worth playing. It's very minimalistic and relaxing.
Yes, a brief tutorial would be nice. Game Center and something to let the player know the game is over would be cool too.
07-19-2014, 02:51 PM
I was very lucky to get a promo code as I would have missed this otherwise. While the presentation is pretty plain, the game play is great. I am sure there is a wining strategy to discover here and I will work away at figuring it out.

A Game Center leaderboard would be a huge improvement.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve