★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: G & R Labs
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "WordSketch is one of those mini games that I want to see my kids playing. It definitely gets your brain thinking and learning all the while being competitive to beat the clock. Its simple, and no frills, but it makes one great word game" - SmartPhoneAppReview.com

Guess as many anagrams as possible from 7 random letters whilst racing against the clock.

WordSketch is the perfect game to play whilst waiting at the bus stop, on your daily commute, or anytime you want a quick brain boost!

Why not give WordSketch to your kids to improve their vocabulary in a fun, rewarding way.

Simple and addictive gameplay
Multiple Game Modes
Huge Word Database
HD Retina Graphics
Game Center Integration
Sophisticated Anagram Generator
iOS 4 Tested
Available on iPhone/iPod touch and iPad

cjroebuck's comments:
If you like Scrabble, Words with Friends, CrossWords, Word Warp, Chicktionary.. you will LOVE WordSketch!

App Store Link

In WordSketch the aim is to guess as many anagrams as possible whilst racing against the clock. In time attack mode, every new word you guess gives you more time to complete the round. In classic mode, you simply get 3 minutes straight.

The aim is to guess all the words, in the shortest time, and boost your high score to beat everyone else online.

Promo Codes below...

06-27-2011, 06:10 AM
XKAFTWJ4RAW7. Thank you! Looks great!

↪ GameCenter : Igoo

06-27-2011, 07:49 AM
LRHX49WNE7LE Thanks! I love these types of games.
06-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Redeemed AN3XTAEREXNW and will give it a shot in a bit. Thanks!

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
06-27-2011, 10:36 AM
647EXMA3MRWP take, thanks! Word games are awesome! (just want to let everyone know, but almost all of them, if not all of them, are taken, found out while typing in the codes)
06-27-2011, 10:43 AM
There seems no promo codes left.
06-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Guys.. thanks for the feedback so far, this is my very first iPhone app, and as I'm finding out, its very hard for us indie devs to get the word out about our app. Here are some more codes, please give us your feedback.

Also, if you know anyone that enjoys wordgames or solving anagrams, please recommend WordSketch to them!

Last edited by cjroebuck; 06-27-2011 at 10:58 AM. Reason: grammar
06-27-2011, 11:01 AM
#last one 7PYNXANM7JY6 taken
06-27-2011, 12:00 PM
Played a few rounds (and will do a review once I've played more), but so far it's a nice version of the game we're all familiar with. I like the sketch look and the different options for ways to play.

One thing I'd like to see in the game is to have the spots for available words in alphabetic order. This is a way to help figure out the words you're missing.

There is a hint button but I haven't used it yet... perhaps I should.

Also, a little more warning when time is running out would also be good. Right now there is a thin line at the top of the page and it decreases in size as the time runs out, but I've lost track of it as I'm looking at the available letters on the bottom on page. Maybe you can more the line to the bottom of the page, and make it a little thicker.

I'll have some more after spending a little more time with the game.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
06-27-2011, 01:44 PM
Used PEAE7EXYL4KN. Thanks!!