★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Action Meets Its Match

You have your mission! Join Ramblok, Blokenstein and all of Superblox star-studded cast to clean their TV worlds of these deadly Mines.

Based on the classical match puzzle game, Superblox added TONS of action by introducing physics based movement, super cool powers and extremely dangerous enemies.

Become a SUPERSTAR

Key Features:

Collect 300 Medals Playing 90 Exciting Levels and 6 Arcade Modes

Earn Gems To Upgrade Your Powers, Blocks and Special Abilities

Defeat Many Enemy Types Using Advanced Artificial Intelligence

Game Center Enabled With Leaderboards and 20 Achievements

Retina display Supported

CasualFridayGames's comments:

☆☆☆☆☆ Action Meets Its Match ☆☆☆☆☆

You have your mission! Join Cheezblok, Ramblok and all of Superblox star-studded cast to clean their TV worlds of these deadly Mines.

Based on the classical match puzzle game, Superblox added TONS of action by introducing physics based movement, super cool powers and extremely dangerous enemies.

-------------

Key Features:

✓ Collect 300 Medals Playing 90 Unique Levels and 6 Arcade Modes

✓ Earn Gems To Upgrade Your Powers, Blocks and Special Abilities

✓ Defeat Many Enemy Types Using Advanced Artificial Intelligence

✓ Game Center Enabled With Leaderboards and 20 Achievements

✓ Retina display Supported

We will be holding a few contests in a few days... stay tuned!
06-27-2011, 11:24 AM
I loved beta testing this game for you! It is what I always though Superblox could be and more!!

Gamecenter - Kurosaki Ichigo

06-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Picked this up this morning loving it

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Ahh, its out at last. An absolute gorgeous game. It feels very well balanced, and the sheer amount of content in the game is incredible. You guys have to give it a download for free.
06-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbernritter View Post
I loved beta testing this game for you! It is what I always though Superblox could be and more!!
I second that!

I review apps on my YouTube channel! If you would like me to review your app then message me! CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF GAMES I'VE BETA TESTED
06-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Loved the first one. Since this is free, are there IAPs? Ads?
06-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Optional IAPs and the ability to earn game credit watching commercials.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Hi awp69,

For Superblox 2, we decided to use a freemium model... we tried really hard to allow user to have a GREAT experience and also be able to play the WHOLE game for FREE

So, what we did is:
1-We have ad banners in some menu... NO BANNER FOR GAMEPLAY!
2-You get 3 missions pack (18 levels) for free and unlocked right away... then you can watch a small video clip (usually 15 seconds) to unlock any other mission pack (6 levels) or 1 arcade mode.
3-You can upgrade to premium for 1.99$ and unlock everything, plus removed all advertisement!

I truly believe we achieve our goals... allowing you guys to play our game and for us, hopefully we will earn some revenue to be able to keep making games

Last edited by CasualFridayGames; 06-27-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: typo
06-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasualFridayGames View Post
Hi awp69,

For Superblox 2, we decided to use a freemium model... we tried really hard to allow user to have a GREAT experience and also be able to play the WHOLE game for FREE

So, what we did is:
1-We have ad banners in some menu... NO BANNER FOR GAMEPLAY!
2-You get 3 missions pack (18 levels) for free and unlocked right away... then you can watch a small video clip (usually 15 seconds) to unlock any other mission pack (6 levels) or 1 arcade mode.
3-You can upgrade to premium for 1.99$ and unlock everything, plus removed all advertisement!

I truly believe we achieve our goals... allowing you guys to play our game and for us, hopefully we will earn some revenue to be able to keep making games
Sounds good! Especially like the "NO BANNER FOR GAMEPLAY" that's my biggest annoyance with ad-supported versions (particularly if they're changing during gameplay). Hope you have success and looking forward to checking it out when I get home to download it!
06-27-2011, 01:30 PM
just downloaded it now, and liking it