★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: UNIQUE LOGIC PUZZLE GAMEPLAY.
1,5 millions of players are addicted to Push-Cars (iPad, iPhone, iPod & Mac). Be ready to enjoy this addictive logic-puzzle game where the good and eco friendly cars leave the cities while the bad and polluting ones keep on crashing!

PRESS REVIEWS:
Apple: "New and noterworthy".
TouchArcade: "I'm quite happy with Push-Cars. I've still got a few Game Center achievements to pick up, but I'm rocking the leaderboards and I've devoured the puzzles. They're just the right mix of sadistic and fair."
Arcadelife: "This is one of the best puzzle games Ive seen for quite a while. Everything about it is very polished. Anyone who even slightly enjoys puzzle games on their iPad should be perfectly happy with this game."
AppAdvice: "If you enjoy puzzle games and the high level of patience that goes with them, youll probably enjoy this game."

ENJOY THE TRIP.
Help Sparky and his friends to exit the city in the search of fresh air and see how Hannibal and the most dirty cars crash and pollute the real streets from New York to Las Vegas, visiting Washington, Miami, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Hollywood along the way.

ONLY ONE FINGER TO CONTROL, ALL YOUR BRAIN TO WIN
With a brand new game idea, Push-Cars will have you hooked with its irresistible gameplay. You only have to use one finger to position the cars in the desired direction and hit PLAY to make them move and clear each level. Easy to play, but with a smooth difficulty curve that will keep you craving for more! There is more than one way to resolve each level, but only one will give you the three wheels of fame!

INCREDIBLY EASY TO PLAY. BUT SURPRISINGLY CHALLENGING.
"This car has only 3 possible orientations and none of them work!"
These are some phrases that you probably will say to yourself when you discover the funny levels of Push-cars. Seems trivial, but it sure will surprise you.

NO TIME FOR BORING.
Challenging levels based on authentic American cities.
Unique puzzle gameplay.
Retina display graphics.
9 Different cars with different behavior.
Unique achievements with game center integration.
Exclusive music theme.
Game Center, Facebook and Twitter integration.

Check the promo video and all Push-Cars related info at www.Push-Cars.com and join the growing community of Push Cars enthusiasts in our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PushCars

ivanovich's comments:

✓ 90 Challenging levels based on authentic American cities.
✓ Unique puzzle gameplay.
✓ Retina display graphics and HD version for iPAD.
✓ 9 Different cars with different behavior.
✓ Unique achievements with game center integration.
✓ Exclusive music theme.
✓ Game Center, Facebook and Twitter integration.

More info: www.Push-Cars.com

EDIT: Really thanks for this cool start

Touch-Arcade review:
http://toucharcade.com/2011/06/30/push-cars-review/
06-27-2011, 11:45 AM

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

06-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Looks interesting - definitely a highlight of today's release list.
06-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Reminds me of a game I love called Parade. Insta-buy tonight!

Edit: Had to say, that's the biggest mother of all icon's I have ever seen!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 06-27-2011 at 11:58 AM.
06-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Looks like something I could enjoy. I hope the difficulty curve is forgiving enough. One thing I noticed in the videos is there seems to be no turn animation for the cars, which is a shame because the crash animations look quite natural. Not a dealbreaker though

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Almost sounds like you got a young Meatloaf from the past to record that song.

Looks great, I'll pick it up when it hits the US, if anything to watch the cars crash.

I agree with Midian that it'd be great if the cars did a quick spin like when you tap them when they turned corners...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
06-27-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Almost sounds like you got a young Meatloaf from the past to record that song.
Jajaja The song is specially composed for the game very catchy
06-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Just picked this up great little puzzle game with nice graphics and presentation well worth the buck

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-27-2011, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the affirmation, H-Dub!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-27-2011, 08:51 PM
@ivanovich - I have all your games so far and this one will be no different! Insta-buy for me!