★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Spiny Raid -> FREE

06-27-2011, 04:14 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Spiny Raid -> FREE

06-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Void, where the hell do you find these at? Looks so bizarre I'm gonna have to try it.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-27-2011, 06:51 PM
If you click the tab up top that says "New Games" you can find games which prices' have dropped as well as the new releases.
06-27-2011, 09:45 PM
Not bad. Something different.

With an invisible slide controller (at the bottom of the screen) you manage the thickness of the fish where the hedgehogs with the suction cups are riding and collecting (or avoiding) items on the strands of a creek. Weird, isn't it? Don't touch the strands with the fish, it will lose health. Jump (tap) over trees. See the help file which items are good (p.e. food) or bad (black potion). Try it, I almost couldn't stop with that. The music is very funny, fortunately you can switch it off and listen to effect sounds only.

Thanks for the freebie!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
06-28-2011, 12:28 AM
I downloaded this last night...this morning for you guys I guess, and I thought it was a pretty good idea and great use of touch controls, but I just didn't have much fun with it.
06-28-2011, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Void, where the hell do you find these at? Looks so bizarre I'm gonna have to try it.
He probably finds through AppShopper(long live the AP!!)

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3