★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 50% OFF FOR ONE DAY!

Welcome to the Elemental Wars. Turn based tactical game, with some RPG elements (character, spells learning).

Stylish graphics and atmospheric music will guide you deep into the world of Toleanor... Ancient land surrounded by the Sea of Tentacles...

For a thousand of years this land was torn by a War of all against all. Magic against magic, steel against steel... The Land cried in agony... Until The Forgotten One from the Outer Realm came to establish the order

Five Mage Guilds of five elements were created. Magic towers have been built to reach the sky and five Arch Mages ruled the land by the name of Forgotten One. And there was peace for another thousand years...

But time passed by and their desire for power finally lead the Arch Mages to betrayal. A Great Spell was cast to banish the Forgotten One back to the Outer Realm and five Seals of Elements were created to lock the ancient portal...

A new age of darkness is coming... and here our story begins

Choose your character and stand against other mages! Prove that you are the true ruler of Toleanor!

= Press on Elemental Wars =

"Elemental Wars looks great and draws from well loved fantasy role-playing game concepts." - AppAdvice.com

"It's truly an excellent game, makes me learning and crazy in the fantasy world." - www.gao7.com

"If you are fond of battles, fantasy and role-playing games, then Elemental Wars is definitely for you. This iPad game brings together all of these components." - iPadAppServer.com

Warning!
Game is hard and requires learning
Each battle is a challenge
Be ready to think every turn
Don't expect easy walk gameplay

= Game Highlights =

Unique gameplay
Unique magic system
Strong AI
Single player campaign in a fantasy world
Five different characters to choose
Custom battles and player statistics
Online battles
Online Top-100 leaderboard
High quality graphics and special effects
Draw spells right on your the screen
Supports all devices (iPhone/iPod/iPad)

daniel.s's comments:

FREE FOR FEW HOURS!

Welcome to the Elemental Wars. It is fantasy tactical game, with some RPG elements (character, spells learning). Beautiful graphics and atmospheric music will guide you deep into the world of Toleanor... Ancient land surrounded by the Sea of Tentacles...

For a thousand of years this land was torn by a War of all against all. Magic against magic, steel against steel... The Land cried in agony... Until The Forgotten One from the Outer Realm came to establish the order…

Five Mage Guilds of five elements were created. Magic towers have been built to reach the sky and five Arch Mages ruled the land by the name of Forgotten One. And there was peace for another thousand years...

But time passed by and their desire for power finally lead the Arch Mages to betrayal. A Great Spell was cast to banish the Forgotten One back to the Outer Realm and five Seals of Elements were created to lock the ancient portal...

A new age of darkness is coming... and here our story begins…

Choose your character and your Element! Stand against other mages and prove that you are the true ruler of Toleanor!

Game will require learning, each battle is a challenge of minds. You should think at every turn, don't expect easy walk gameplay.

Game features:
• Unique gameplay
• Strong AI
• Easy to learn, but hard to master magical system
• Single player campaign in a fantasy world
• Five different characters to choose
• High quality graphics and special effects
• You will draw spells right on your phone screen
• Most smart phones and tablets supported
• And more will come in following updates…

Next update will be available after a week and will introduce new game mode: Custom battle.

You'll get this game for all your devices, game will run on both iPhone and iPad.

Hope you'll enjoy playing our game. We'll be glad to hear your suggestions or questions.

06-28-2011, 05:22 AM
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...threadid=98761

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

06-28-2011, 09:25 AM
06-28-2011, 03:12 PM
I'm glad to share few promo codes:
9JTK3RX3MFKK
XAY3XAETL7NM
RN4NXFKKKYLY

If you'll like the game please rate it at iTunes, this will be great help! Thanks.
06-28-2011, 03:18 PM
I took XAY3XAETL7NM and I will play some tonight and post a review and rate it on itunes as well. Thanks for the code.

Just got done playing it for a few minutes here are some quick impressions:

Gameplay:
You can play as one of five types of mages each one specializing in particular form of magic.
There is a campaign map and you click on towers on said map to fight a mage who controls that tower. The fights are a rock,paper, scissors affair. For instance, I cast a fireball and the opponent can cast water to cancel my fireball. Your spells vary in cast time according to which spell it is and you can see a running timeline of you and your opponents upcoming spells at the bottom of the screen. Each spell cast will cost a set amount of mana and you can rest a turn to regain 20 mana (there is also a spell you can cast to regain mana, but it costs 20 mana to cast).

Each spell you cast is drawn on the screen wtih your finger. So if you want to cast a fireball you draw a triangle, water shield is a circle etc.. The game seems fairly good at recognizing your gestures, btu it isn't perfect. Fights consist of managing your mana and keeping an eye on what your opponent is casting and how much mana he has left and then casting accordingly.The fights are turn based. If you win the battle you learn a new spell (at least so far you do, I have only played two battles).

Sound: Typical fluty renaissance rpg music. battle sounds are serviceable, you hear a crushing sound when you land something, but other than that nothing.

Graphics: watch the video, pretty spartan.
Story: not much just very bare bones rpg intro so far.

overall it seems fun so far , but it seems like it would be more fun against another human instead of AI. The game play seems like it could get intriguing as you learn new spells. Before I decide to purchase I would want to know exactly how many battles there are currently and how many spells there are to learn. The map so far doesn't seem like it has more than a dozen battles ( I could be wrong though).

Last edited by the9quad; 06-28-2011 at 04:40 PM.
06-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Hi, currently there are 11 locations on map, you'll see extra locations after you'll finish with neutral mages. Next update which should be available after a week will add Custom battle mode where you can fight against any type of mage with full set of spells. Next update after this one will include online multiplayer.
There are only 10 spells, we stopped on this number to keep it perfectly balanced, but possibly will add few spells later.
06-29-2011, 10:09 AM
Please feel free to post your suggestions, this will help us to improve game in next update!
06-29-2011, 10:09 PM
2 fresh codes to grab!

74HX7MYLKH4J
KFFLXE7ARH9F

Please drop a message if you are getting one, so others will know that it is used!
06-29-2011, 10:29 PM
Grab KFFLXE7ARH9F, thanks!

Things change, roll with punches. But I know, all is gonna come together.
06-30-2011, 05:47 AM
Hope you'll like it