★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 2 Chronicles Of Inotia questions

04-19-2009, 02:46 PM
2 Chronicles Of Inotia questions

This is my 1st RPG that I have purchased for my iPhone and I am liking it alot but I do have 2 questions for anyone that has gotten far in this game or has beaten it.

Question #1
* He do I earn "P" which I believe is Platinum. Sometimes I find a huge sword and it would say something like 2P 2000GP. Just wondering.

Question #2
* I am having a difficult time at "The Fortress Of Urc". Everytime I take a few steps the Orcs seem to swarm me and there are alot of them. I tried fighting them off but I get overwhelmed. I am thinking of just going back to earlier levels to build myself up even more. I am at Level 16 right now.

Any advice?

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
04-19-2009, 05:11 PM
Update: No has answered my post yet so I decided to go with my instinct and grind away to get my character levels up so I teleported back to the first town so that I can fight my way back to The Fortress of Urc. I am happy to say that I somehow earned a Platinum or a "P" along the way so now I can purchase even bigger swords. Maybe now I can hack my way through all of those Orcs

**I worked my way from level 16 to Level 20 and I acquired the huge Bastard Sword**

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid

Last edited by TheBrianPerryProject; 04-19-2009 at 06:40 PM.

04-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Update: I found out that 1P ( Platinum ) is roughly equal 10,000 Gold pieces. I'm at Level 22 at the moment but before I go back to the fortress I want to get to at least 25.

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
04-19-2009, 09:57 PM
I love how you're updating your own thread

You're way farther than me in this game, I'm still only level 9. Been engaged in full Flight Control battle so kinda hard to get to this game. Good job though, I think I'll just play this right now.
04-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Here is todays' update:

I grounded and pounded all the enemies that I could find and I raised my level to 26. I upgraded my sword to a +5 Bastard Sword, my armor to a +2 Full Plate Armor and a +1 Iron Shield. When I fought Urc I beat him in about 5 hits ........good Monday already!

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
04-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrianPerryProject View Post
Here is todays' update:

I grounded and pounded all the enemies that I could find and I raised my level to 26. I upgraded my sword to a +5 Bastard Sword, my armor to a +2 Full Plate Armor and a +1 Iron Shield. When I fought Urc I beat him in about 5 hits ........good Monday already!
Good job if I ever get the game I'll make sure to to look at your thread for updates and strategies.
04-20-2009, 03:47 PM
As long as my findings help someone that is new to this game than I will feel good.

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid