★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Incrediblox by F5 Games - Now Free!

05-27-2011, 09:31 AM
IncrediBlox by F5 Games - The next great puzzle game for iOS

Hi everyone, I'm the co-founder of F5 Games and the lead developer on our next game, IncrediBlox!

IncrediBlox Website

IncrediBlox is a falling block puzzle game that was envisioned as a mix between Tetris and Angry Birds. You drop colored blocks into 2x2 squares to clear them. When you drop an IncrediBlox into a square they activate their special power and help you clear more blocks from the screen.

There are 33 puzzle levels that teach you the ropes and then two endless modes to choose from. Infinite mode gives you a new game every time you play and Sequence mode gives you, and every other player in the world, the same block sequence every time so it's easy to compare scores and see who is the best.

IncrediBlox has an awesome paper-craft graphic style, addictive puzzle gameplay, and limitless re-playability. We also have Retina Display optimized graphics, OpenFeint integration, and Game Center Leaderboards with Achievements coming soon.

IncrediBlox launches in the App Store on June 1st, and we hope you'll give it a try!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Brandon Pollet; 05-27-2011 at 11:17 AM.
05-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Screenshots

Here are some more gameplay screenshots for IncrediBlox!

Let me know if you have any questions about the game!
06-06-2011, 10:47 AM
IncrediBlox now Available in the App Store!

We've launched IncrediBlox in the App Store so go check it out and let me know what you think! Also, check out our launch trailer to get a feel for the gameplay.

Youtube link | Pop Up

06-28-2011, 02:54 PM
IncrediBlox Free is now Available

We've just launched a free version of IncrediBlox to the App Store! So if the price tag was holding you back from trying out the awesome puzzle action now you have no excuse!

--------------------------------
Brandon Pollet - F5 Games
www.f5games.com
Twitter @Readmore
06-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Incrediblox by F5 Games - Now Free!

We've just released a free version of our latest puzzle game IncrediBlox on the App Store!

IncrediBlox is a block dropping puzzle game with special IncrediBlox characters that allow you to clear the screen in different ways. It has 33 challenge levels as well as two endless modes with OpenFeint and GameCenter leaderboards.

AppModo reviewed the paid version of IncrediBlox earlier this month and recommended it to "fans of Tetris-like falling block games." You can't get a better endorsement than that right?

Check out our launch trailer below, which has REALLY high production values, and let me know what you think of the game.

Youtube link | Pop Up

AppModo Review - http://appmodo.com/51844/incrediblox...nd-ipod-touch/

--------------------------------
Brandon Pollet - F5 Games
www.f5games.com
Twitter @Readmore