★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tap Tap Coldplay

04-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Tap Tap Coldplay

I love the graphics for Tap Tap Coldplay and I love the band! I wish Tapulous would release online play for all their games (Tap Tap NIN, Tap Tap Dance, Tap Tap Coldplay) like Tap Tap Revenge 2, that would be sweet! also if anyone agrees with me, I think Coldplay could use some more songs... same with dance... and NIN.... maybe they could add weekly updates like on TTR2.. except with NIN and Coldplay they just stop once all the songs from all the albums are out. I'm a huge player of this game and I recommend it to anyone who loves the Tap Tap games. 4 1/2 stars. Add online play
04-19-2009, 06:01 PM
is there a reason you had make a new thread for this?

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

04-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Welcome to TA. Please don't post what you think about a game on a new thread. If FifthyCanadian finds this than let just say he'll tell you what he thinks about this thread.
04-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Make a Tap Tap Radiohead (where Coldplay gets their identity) and maybe I'd consider it. I'd prefer Audiosurf anyway though.
04-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewswms View Post
I love the graphics for Tap Tap Coldplay and I love the band! I wish Tapulous would release online play for all their games (Tap Tap NIN, Tap Tap Dance, Tap Tap Coldplay) like Tap Tap Revenge 2, that would be sweet! also if anyone agrees with me, I think Coldplay could use some more songs... same with dance... and NIN.... maybe they could add weekly updates like on TTR2.. except with NIN and Coldplay they just stop once all the songs from all the albums are out. I'm a huge player of this game and I recommend it to anyone who loves the Tap Tap games. 4 1/2 stars. Add online play
Shucks, thanks man!

That's what I was looking for, a needless, sub-par review, in giant bolded font! I can't even imagine what must have been going through your head when you wrote this, and if you were going to do something as stupid as this, could you at least not ramble?

what.
04-19-2009, 06:10 PM
i'm not making the same mistake with this as i did with tap tap dance
04-19-2009, 06:11 PM
What in the world is Coldplay?
And no need for new thread about existing game.
04-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post
Shucks, thanks man!

That's what I was looking for, a needless, sub-par review, in giant bolded font! I can't even imagine what must have been going through your head when you wrote this, and if you were going to do something as stupid as this, could you at least not ramble?
And here he is presenting Filthycanadian

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
04-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post
Shucks, thanks man!

Told you so. Anyways I never enjoy TapTap much though.
04-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
And here he is presenting Filthycanadian
Ta-daaa!

Plus+/OpenFeint Username: gscal