★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Question for Bootant PLEASE REPLY!

11-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Question for Bootant PLEASE REPLY!

OK so I have BlocksTouch3D. Up to the other day iTunes said I owned it. Now, although it's still on my apps list on my computer, and I'm playing it on my iPod, iTunes on both the iPod App Store and the computer App Store say I don't own it!! iTunes Store Support told me they have no idea what happened; to contact Bootant. So please reply! Oh and somebody (a friend, not store support) said it might be that Bootant after the sale was over uploaded it as a new app. Did u Bootant? In the apps folder on my computer here is the BreakTouch I have: BreakTouch 0.9.5

Last edited by dannys95; 11-06-2008 at 06:07 PM.
11-06-2008, 06:36 PM
that happened to me once. When i looked at the app store it said I didn't own a game I did. I re-purchased it anyways and when it was about to install it popped up a message saying "you already own this, so its free" It seems that the purchase is in your itunes account even if it doesn't show up anywhere. I guess sometimes the phone isn't aware of what games are on it but it double checks before you install something new.

you should be fine.
11-06-2008, 06:38 PM
lol thanks. it worked!! i took off the credit card info off my account just in case. never mind bootant!