Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-01-2011, 07:22 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

man i cannot figure out how to make money at all here =\ I have so little money that after I pay everything off and get my tuition I'm left with $300... I can't even build anything anymore. Are there any tips at all the getting a decent amount of money?
Old 07-01-2011, 07:32 PM

Default How many fields?

Does anyone know if it's advantageous to build a ton of fields? Even with a pretty big school (I've got 21 students at the moment), do I want more than three of four? It seems like it would be enough to have one for each student that is trying to use a field simultaneously.

In other words, does the same number of students using fewer fields should produce the same amount of money if the students aren't running in to each other? Or, does having more fields influence the students choice to tend a field, so that having more fields means more cash?

I've got eight fields right now (and room for 2 more), but most of them sit idle a a lot of the time.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:46 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by efoss View Post
Does anyone know if it's advantageous to build a ton of fields? Even with a pretty big school (I've got 21 students at the moment), do I want more than three of four? It seems like it would be enough to have one for each student that is trying to use a field simultaneously.

In other words, does the same number of students using fewer fields should produce the same amount of money if the students aren't running in to each other? Or, does having more fields influence the students choice to tend a field, so that having more fields means more cash?

I've got eight fields right now (and room for 2 more), but most of them sit idle a a lot of the time.
What i found out is that the closer the field to the classrooms the better they will be used. Right now i sitting at a pretty 252,905 and growing and i have 8 fields and 4 animals(rabbit, chicken, cow and duck) and they all make money. each crop can make 30-500$ depending on what crop comes up and most of the time its the corn(500$). If your students not atletic, then they wont move far to it. together is best also.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:29 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercompensate View Post
For the first map, I finally got the computer room. it took forever!
Had to unlock music room --> chem lab --> (casper, special teacher) --> computer room.
This happened in year 5 for me. I wonder how you unlock certain jobs? :/
I was just wondering, how do you unlock the rooms? Just wait until a student posts a request? Or is there something special you have to do?
Old 07-02-2011, 05:38 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

My guess is that you have to rank up your school to unlock the later facilities.
As for the max number of students, I think that they're capped at certain school ranks, at which hiring additional teachers won't bring any more in.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:36 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

how do i get more students? i only seem to get 2 students every year
Old 07-02-2011, 09:56 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
man i cannot figure out how to make money at all here =\ I have so little money that after I pay everything off and get my tuition I'm left with $300... I can't even build anything anymore. Are there any tips at all the getting a decent amount of money?
Spamming school challenges got me in the black before the end of year 1, as soon as possible, do all challenges that have a good chance of success and monthly tuition goes up a LOT, biggest limitation was the "two successful challenges a month"-rule before hitting level 4 in english and 3 in a few other classes.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:03 AM

I believe you unlock some rooms when teachers visit certain facilities a number of times. You also unlock challenges.

Some rooms are also unlocked via the Bulletin board.

Last edited by NeonChaos; 07-02-2011 at 10:15 AM..
Old 07-02-2011, 01:10 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Does anyone know how to get students to make friends? I just started out and I have 5 students. One has 4 friends, 2 have 2 friends and the other two have 1 friend each.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:56 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVietx View Post
Does anyone know how to get students to make friends? I just started out and I have 5 students. One has 4 friends, 2 have 2 friends and the other two have 1 friend each.
it just happens but to get them to be friends more the normal, make a date spot, pop spot, or friend spot and people that hover there will end up being friends or more then friends.

Also, i have a question. Im now in my 7th year and a prestigious school. and i yet to unlock alot of the stuff i should have. I dont know what i did wrong. I usually dont have a problem with Kairosoft lack of instructions but i need some now.