★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: hoeySoft
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Just survive in InfiniteSpace.

undeadcow's comments:
InfiniteSpace is a poor man's Tilt to Live that consists of your circle tilting around to avoid stars that bounce on the screen. It's an unremarkable product save for the mesmorizing greyscale minimialistic art style and simple (although unoriginal) pick up and play game mechanics.

06-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Dang, I was really hoping for a port of Infinite Space for the DS.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
06-29-2011, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Dang, I was really hoping for a port of Infinite Space for the DS.
My heart skipped a beat when I read the name... App store game names are so screwed up these days...
06-29-2011, 01:24 AM
I didn't realize there was an Infinite Space DS game or I may not have participated in a ploy to publicize another product on that name recognition. However this game is free so it's unlikely the developer is seeking any profit and that might be unintentional.
06-29-2011, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I didn't realize there was an Infinite Space DS game or I may not have participated in a ploy to publicize another product on that name recognition. However this game is free so it's unlikely the developer is seeking any profit and that might be unintentional.
No worries. The developer probably didn't even know his game shared the name of a NDS title.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
06-29-2011, 07:13 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
would be a lot better if we had some options... tilt sensitivity, calibration... some music maybe? Oh well... can't ask much for free...