★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Oye Faction
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 42.5 MB
  • Version: 2.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: --Cute Girl's game--

--Story--

The eagle is very ferocious and evil, who wants to eat the tortoise's eggs to make himself more powerful. So he asks his little evil monsters to steal the tortoise's eggs. In this game, you will play the role of the tortoise to defend her eggs and meet various difficulties ahead to overcome. So come and save your egg babies!

--How to play--

1. Simple one touch control
2. Cut the egg line by matching 3 eggs with the same color
3. Prevent the eggs from entering the hole

--Features--

--- 4 islands of different seasons (Spring Island, Summer Island, Autumn Island, Winter Island ) with 15 levels in each one
--- 30 tutorial levels for free
--- Authentic sound from real natural world in different seasons
--- High quality graphics: a fresh visual feast for you!
--- Full imagination and fascination
--- Long hours of fun in total 69 levels

Addictive Ball game, grab it now!!!

yujiayin100's comments:
Recently,I have download a game called Jungle Seasons from Iphone.This game reminds me of Zuma revenge, but the picture is more brighter, colorful,and cute.It was so surprised that it has added a new small plays,such as dragonflies could be clicked to dead,and butterflies could be dragged out of screen,it was really interesting.Besides,the picture of Jungle Seasons appear rain and thunder lightning, this game to my first feeling is so good and I like it very much. Today I want to share the happiness with you,I would like to show you some wonderful screenshots. This game really should be commended and supported!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-zsSf5MRMo
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/tr42LcQoac8/
app store URL :http://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/zuma-seasons/id436310102?mt=8

wonderful shoots:

07-26-2011, 10:07 PM
iZumas comes back!

The game's leading roles are the tortoise and eagle. The eagle is very ferocious and evil, who wants to eat the tortoise's children to increase his physical strength .So the eagle King sends his followers to catch the tortoise's children to his island.In this game, you will play the role of the tortoise as a warrior to rescue his children but there are a lot of difficulties waiting for the tortoise to overcome. So come and save your little children!

Description
-- Four major islands: Spring Island, Summer Island, Autumn Island, Winter Island
-- 15 levels in each island
-- 9 levels are free
-- $1.99 for overall 45 levels
-- Will upgrade to 60 levels for free, if you pay $1.99
-- Lovely iZumas game, you will be addicted to it !!!

Features
1. Excellent Sound
Excellent sound quality in game,players can well enjoy the pleasure and happiness with the sound and music.

2.Bold And Cheerful Graphics
Colorful screen, dynamic, comfortable and lovely visuals. A fresh visual feast for you!

3. Great And Addictive Gameplay
iZumas Seasons is a great game that will appeal to both adults and children for its full imaginations and fascination. It is extremely simple and addictive!

What's New in Version 1.1.0
1. Add 15 levels to Autumn Island, there are 54 levels now,
2. Change the sound and music

07-26-2011, 10:17 PM
And there is NO ATTEMPT to confuse folk into thinking this is an officious PopCap game, right?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
07-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
And there is NO ATTEMPT to confuse folk into thinking this is an officious PopCap game, right?
Hi, I'm the dev of Izumas, thank you all for your attentions to our game Izumas.

@flybird
Thx for making a thread for this game!

@LordGek
Izumas gets inspiration from Popcap's Zuma's Revenge, but Izumas is a different one with many different elements like the eagle, the four seasons islands and so on. It had ever been among Top Free 100 chart, but you know, great honors are great burdens. We had been accused twice by Popcap for game title and sound. That's why we gave up the titles of Zuma Seasons and Jungle Seasons. Hope you can understand!
07-26-2011, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oye Faction View Post
Hi, I'm the dev of Izumas, thank you all for your attentions to our game Izumas.

@flybird
Thx for making a thread for this game!

@LordGek
Izumas gets inspiration from Popcap's Zuma's Revenge, but Izumas is a different one with many different elements like the eagle, the four seasons islands and so on. It had ever been among Top Free 100 chart, but you know, great honors are great burdens. We had been accused twice by Popcap for game title and sound. That's why we gave up the titles of Zuma Seasons and Jungle Seasons. Hope you can understand!
Losing "ZUMA" entirely from the title would end all possible confusion but I doubt you'll do that as it is this very confusion that makes you sales.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
07-26-2011, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Losing "ZUMA" entirely from the title would end all possible confusion but I doubt you'll do that as it is this very confusion that makes you sales.
Yeah, we just want to make a zuma style game which is different from other ones and provide more fun to players.
07-27-2011, 03:38 AM
Flash version and game impression

http://zone.msn.com/gameplayer/gamep...stance=default

I'm a big fan of zuma game, but cannot always grab time to play it on PC, so idevice version is just handy.

As for officious game, we are coming back to the cliche on copyright or patent issues in this buzz market, especially when your app makes a big fame.
07-27-2011, 08:22 AM
Don't judge just from only one look at its outside visuals. Play it! I promise you will have fun and get addicted to it.

Now I'm thinking about except ZUMA, what name can best suit our game, hum.....Maybe it's the third time to change to a better one.

Last edited by Oye Faction; 07-27-2011 at 08:26 AM.
07-27-2011, 09:30 PM
i have downloaded iZumas

Last edited by new_tree; 07-27-2011 at 09:41 PM.
07-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_tree View Post
i have downloaded iZumas,i like this games,and a lot of my friends also like it.
Hey, dude, Idunno who you are but stop acting like a shill here