★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PROPE
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 89.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** Special price for a limited time! ***
#1 OVERALL iphone AND ipad PAID APP IN JAPAN.
Escape from a castle full of mysteries!
With the most advanced graphics to date in an iPhone app, get ready for a 3D game of escape!
*Only run on iPhone4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPad2, iPod touch 4th, iPod touch 3rd, or better. Requires iOS 3.2 or later.

The setting is a majestic and enigmatic castle... But why are you here?

Follow the clues and discover the hidden cards!
Collect 3 cards to open a new path.
Explore the idyllic, sunlit gardens, the eerie and bewildering castle cellars, the surrounding town and its many secrets. And then...

Utilizing beautiful 3D graphics from the Unreal Engine for unprecedented realism;
So real you'd swear you were actually there!

Cards change hiding places on each playthrough, promising a fresh adventure
and unlimited replayability.

Are you ready to piece together the secrets hidden within the walls of this breathtaking castle?

iOS5 Support.

NOT COMPATIBLE to iPhone 3G, iPod touch 1st, 2nd, 3rd 8GB

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

06-29-2011, 04:42 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Dang, what is with all these releases all at once???

06-29-2011, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Tell me about it I can't keep up and neither can my credit card

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-29-2011, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Plus these were a surprise! How did they sneak through last night without anyone (ImNoSuperman) noticing?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-29-2011, 04:47 AM
Is it me or does picture 4 have a bit of a "Lunar Park" to it?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-29-2011, 04:49 AM
Why am I picturing a shady hooded figure sitting in a dimly lit room, rubbing its hands together and in crackly, slithering voice uttering one single drawn out word: "ssuuuckerrss."
06-29-2011, 05:38 AM
The question on everyone's mind is "Is that a tech demo or a game?"

Well the answer is complicated, it's the most beautiful unreal engine game yet, even surpassing Epic Citadel. It has more environments, more use of destructible objects (you can break some walls with your finger).

The game part is a sort of "Hidden Objects" gameplay. You must find 3 cards in each room to get in the next one. You have some visual clues as their emplacements via some drawings. Some cards are pretty hard to find out and the fact that they are randomized for each game means that there's at least some replayability.
Now is it really a full game? No it's surely not. But is it a quick fun game that you'll show to all your friends saying "Look, that's what my ios device can do?", definitely.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
06-29-2011, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
The question on everyone's mind is "Is that a tech demo or a game?"

Well the answer is complicated, it's the most beautiful unreal engine game yet, even surpassing Epic Citadel. It has more environments, more use of destructible objects (you can break some walls with your finger).

The game part is a sort of "Hidden Objects" gameplay. You must find 3 cards in each room to get in the next one. You have some visual clues as their emplacements via some drawings. Some cards are pretty hard to find out and the fact that they are randomized for each game means that there's at least some replayability.
Now is it really a full game? No it's surely not. But is it a quick fun game that you'll show to all your friends saying "Look, that's what my ios device can do?", definitely.
Is it free roam or more move from room to room and stand still whilst being able to move your "head"?

TBH, there are a few of these sort of "look what my iOS device can do" experiences out now. I would prefer to pay more money and get something which has some more gameplay and more depth to it. Really stretch UDK, see what it can really do.

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
06-29-2011, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
Is it free roam or more move from room to room and stand still whilst being able to move your "head"?

TBH, there are a few of these sort of "look what my iOS device can do" experiences out now. I would prefer to pay more money and get something which has some more gameplay and more depth to it. Really stretch UDK, see what it can really do.
100% agree!

Apart from Infinity Blade and Dungeon Defenders (both released 12/2010), we've had nothing of notable interest from Unreal/UDK. Despite also buying Chicken Coup and dream:scape, neither done it for me.

Lets hope that March of Heroes and erm, Rainbow Star Girl will wow us once more!?

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
06-29-2011, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post

Well movement is free roam like epic citadel but it's still really linear.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.