★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Description
Enter the wonderful world of MapleStory, the casual RPG loved by millions worldwide, in this all new adventure! Experience the rise of Empress Cygnus as you take on the role of one of her elite Cygnus Knights. Follow the origins of the mighty Dawn Warrior or the clever Blaze Wizard as you battle your way through countless zany monsters using a vast array of explosive skills and customizable equipment. Meet up with your favorite MapleStory characters as well as some wacky new additions! Dodge, weave, leap, and zoom into action in the biggest mobile MapleStory yet!

Features
-Twelve never before-seen areas!
-Dozens of brand new quests!
-Make your way across precarious platforms, dangerous conveyor belts, and bouncy springboards in this arcade-style side scroller!
-For the first time ever, tame and ride monsters in a MapleStory mobile game!
-Aim for a high score in four exciting new Mini-games!
-Change the controls however you like with a fully customizable interface!
-Post ads and messages to other Maplers with the in-game Ad Board!
-Use the mailbox to exchange mail with your friends!

Payment info
The App store applies a $1 temporary holding fee to register or renew the credit card on your account. Once the card has been verified, this money will be returned to your account automatically.

Supported Models
**Add in notes about 4S and iOS 5.0 and above

Related Sites
Nexon Mobile Homepage (http://global.nexonmobile.com)
Mobile Maple Cafe (http://maplecafe.nexonmobile.com)
Customer Support e-mail (service@nexon-comms.co.kr)

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

06-29-2011, 05:47 AM
This looks very cool - hope it's better than the Thief Edition!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

06-29-2011, 07:16 AM
Looks very cool! Game Impressions anyone?

Last edited by Arashi541; 06-30-2011 at 11:34 AM.
06-29-2011, 07:23 AM
I'll wait until more people check it out.
06-29-2011, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream View Post
I'll wait until more people check it out.
Me too! I love the looks, but will stand by for some impressions first.

Would take the plunge at 1.79 ($2.99), but not at 2.99 ($4.99). Still, I sure hope it's a keeper.

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
06-29-2011, 11:25 AM
From the looks of the screenshot with the "Candy Shop" I'm assuming there will be IAP involved with the game.

It's cool, refreshing, and irresistibly tantalizing...ChocoVanilla Ice-Cream!
06-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Interesting, well if it is indeed different than the first i'll end up buying it.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
06-29-2011, 01:06 PM
T-T fml ....i have a 2nd gen ipod version 4.2.1.....i was really looking forward to playing this game since i'm working on a dawn warrior on gms. is there anyways it this game will become later compatible with older generation ipods since thief edition works for the older versions?
06-29-2011, 01:07 PM
i wish the full game from the computer was ported
06-29-2011, 01:37 PM
I actually enjoyed Thief Edition. I will probably check this out, especially if they add some neat "rare stuff" to hunt and keep me entertained after the story.