• Publisher: CAPCOM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 469.4 MB
  • Version: 1.05.02
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.2 (58)
App description: Important Notice:
Functionality is not guaranteed on devices that are updated to iOS 8.

Fixes for Ver.1.05.02
Fixes a bug that occurred with the card list and replay data when updating from Ver1.05.00 to Ver1.05.01 on the iPhone 5S, iPad Air, and iPad mini (2nd generation). By updating to this version, the game data will be restored on devices where this bug occurred. Note that in some cases, the game data cannot be restored and will be formatted.
-------------------
New Feature Battle Network is Added:
Team up with your friends and entry the Tournaments on Battle Network.
Once you signed up in a team, you can enjoy team vs. team battle and in-team ranking!
You can now share the replay data, plus you can view the characters winning percentage against each character!
*Please note that when you do update, replay data from the original version will be deleted.

Wi-Fi Match is Available
As many users expected, Wi-Fi match is finally available!
Even if you are playing on your own, someone from far distance can break in!!

New Characters
In addition to the characters in previous version, Balrog, M. Bison, Cody, Sakura, Makoto, FeiLong and Yun are playable!
There are 22 characters overall!

Training Mode
You can train your avatar using SPs you gained from the fights or bingo.
The ability of my avatar changes depending on icons or status.
Even if you are not very confident playing fighting game, you can win by your style of combination!
Create your own mighty avatar!

Touchpad
Capcom improved its original visual pad technology.
Operability is even more improved!

**PLEASE NOTE**
Required OS and compatible devices for Street Fighter IV VOLT are below.
iOS requirement: iOS 4.2 or better
Device requirement: iPhone 3GS / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S
iPod touch 3rd (32GB and 64GB), 4th
We have confirmed that this application will run on iPad and iPad 2, but this title is not designed as an iPad or iPad 2 application.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

---------------------------------------------------------
To unlock Akuma,
you must either:

1) play 100 online games
2) beat Akuma with every character
- you can play on any skill level
- you cannot set the matches to one round

If anybody asks how to unlock him, send them here, then slap them in the face for not checking the first page.
01-05-2012, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Hmm... so Capcom supports SOPA now. :/
Most content providers probably do. Instead of "protecting" their "rights" they ought to focus on making better games. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by slrc_91 View Post
Didn't saw this before LOL.

If you master your defense, you will crush me. I have several problems against too defensive strategies.

Thanks for the games, I was frustrated, since I just finished 3 ranked matches (and in the last the dude rage quit with the KO), after that just didn't connect or the players left when he saw me. You saved my noon hahaha!
I'm glad you enjoyed it cuz I did too despite the beating I took lol! Believe it or not, I play a lot more defensively than I used to, but I'm finding that it's almost better to let your opponent make the first move and just react to what ever it is they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenOnez View Post
Just uploaded 6 replays. 2 of me going against SSTEEL with Cody against his Sagat and 4 against sLiCk_MaCkY who is one of the best Ryu players on Volt with Balrog.

And.. While typing this, sLiCk just told me to get an F'n life, even though he has about 100 more hours of Total Play Time than I do. Nice. Win a tough set 5 wins and 0 losses against a great Ryu and... He's salty. That's my second hatemail ever in this game. Yay!

He's still a great Ryu player tho.
Macky's weird. Everyone says he's a ragequitter but he's never quit on me, and Ive beaten him several times. Maybe if he gets beat pretty badly that's what triggers it. Most of our matches have been fairly close I think.

"Adam is the TenOnez of country music."-Mooken
01-05-2012, 02:43 AM
Quote:
you made me have some bad times with the stomp, specially the ones who just hit me on the air, hahaha.
So I'm not the only one felt that? HEIF-37 is good in planning for Bison Air Headstomp

GC: nashberry , Team: Denjin Dojo
Makoto e Fury Melee
SF Volt YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/nashberry82

01-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Hahaha don't need to feel that way, you made me have some bad times with the stomp, specially the ones who just hit me on the air, hahaha.

I hope to play with you again
I have to learn a new way to fight you, your using moves with guile I didn't even know lol

All the people on this forum are really good, it's really making me learn how to use bison in a new better way

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

GC: The Steeeliskt
01-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Btw TA AccentCore is now #8 this week and #34 overall out of 2700 teams! Go us! If anyone else wants to join, we've got a few spaces left and we only really started last week!

"Adam is the TenOnez of country music."-Mooken
01-05-2012, 03:13 AM
NYC - Chinatown

Wow man, that ryu is ridiculous. Didn't even know ryu could move like that.
I should have stop jumping at you. Ate 30 SRK's. Then again I had no answer to everything else.

Good stuff man.

GC: Too Fat To Run
01-05-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok0311 View Post
でもTAにいる-40℃(F)氏は何故日本語版のランキングにいるんでしょうか?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINIX00 View Post
ランキングには、ゲーム内の言語を変えるだけでどちらにも飛べるんですよ。スイッチする事で元に戻れますし 。ですから、二つのサーバーでそれぞれ大会に参加できるんですね〜。この方法で日本のリプレイを観ることを ここの皆に教えた所、かなり興奮してました(笑)
はい, and I also have myself ranked at the Franais server/version. (笑)
01-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -40C(F) View Post
はい, and I also have myself ranked at the Franais server/version. (笑)
Right, that was literary freaking surprising. Lol
I guess I have to add you on GC right now!

Edit: I can't. Probably the spelling, but I couldn't figure out. Can you add me someday instead?

Last edited by FINIX00; 01-05-2012 at 10:10 AM.
01-05-2012, 10:13 AM
GG Heif-37. Sorry I had to bail on you so soon. I hope we can go again sometime in the future. Thanks for playing.
01-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justgodude View Post
GG Heif-37. Sorry I had to bail on you so soon. I hope we can go again sometime in the future. Thanks for playing.
Its ok, I was just getting off of work and outside on 3g so I wasnt at 100%

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

01-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINIX00 View Post
Right, that was literary freaking surprising. Lol
I guess I have to add you on GC right now!

Edit: I can't. Probably the spelling, but I couldn't figure out. Can you add me someday instead?
I wanted to play you this morning, but my desk at work is crazy right now.... too much to do, not enough time for street fighter >_<