Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-11-2011, 11:03 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

There isn't, it's just 2 random selection boxes.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:47 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

Beware of this guy, [TW]LOOQ who spams like a little girl. Seriously, he won 5 matches against me using Bison and Ken and when I'm about to beat him on our 6th match, well, you knew what happened next. :P

I'm okay with spammers really but quitting when you're about to lose when you had 5 matches won over a singe guy is another thing.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:45 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

@dnk: Sorry for late replying- am on holiday atm, but am generally inconsistent with playing online, however if I'm around sometime, I'll be happy to match with you (same goes for any fellow TAers). My username is also my GC name!

A few more matches, and I've been against mostly ryus, kens and akumas, but fought a Cody yesterday. No love for dhalsim or blanka tho...

I still have a huge loss record, and probably my BPs will be back at zero soon. Still, I'm sticking with my c.viper, after playing as ryu all these years, so it's a hell of a learning curve.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:23 AM

Sorry for the double post, but I just had a pretty intense match with akuma, he won the first round, I took second, and was KOing him with a throw in the third... Then "you have been disconnected". ARGH.

Was that my own connection that went? If so, that's REALLY frustrating!
Old 07-12-2011, 04:34 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

No, they probably hit the home button to quit so you wouldn't get the win. You can always check if it was your connection by going to "My Card" and checking if you have +1 drop rate. I seriously doubt it was your connection anyway since this seems to be stupid trend of dropping right before losing. I'm sure if CAPCOM fixed this, then there would be a LOT more people satisfied with the online multiplayer.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:39 AM

Oh yeah, I remembered to do that just as I had posted! It was probably my opponent, then - rocky888.

Thus far I have not ragequit at all, although had to quit at the start of a match due to extreme lag.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiNZ View Post
They added 6 characters to the original version in just over a year.

There are really only 7 more they could add from the original SFIV roster, although they have made the interface more SSFIVy so perhaps they have others in mind from there.

If you change 'month' to 'year' in your post, you might be in luck!
I hope capcom release new characters faster then sf4, 18 fighters aren't enough! I want to see Guy, Fei Long, Sakura, Gen, Dan, Yuri and others!
Old 07-12-2011, 06:03 AM
iPhone (Original), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
I hope capcom release new characters faster then sf4, 18 fighters aren't enough! I want to see Guy, Fei Long, Sakura, Gen, Dan, Yuri and others!
Whoa, well someone's impatient.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
Be patient... They started with 8 characters last year. 18 is a lot now and I'm quite sure Capcom will add more characters later, either for free or DLC. Wouldn't mind paying more to support them (I bought all the costumes and sound fx pack for the last SF4 as well).
Old 07-12-2011, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnk View Post
Be patient... They started with 8 characters last year. 18 is a lot now and I'm quite sure Capcom will add more characters later, either for free or DLC. Wouldn't mind paying more to support them (I bought all the costumes and sound fx pack for the last SF4 as well).
I'm not patient, after a year capcom give us the same game, without retina display and with 4 characters plus. The multi is shameful, there are only ragequitter! Capcom want only money!