Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-05-2012, 01:08 PM

I have now generated 900 tp in about a week, even though fall short of 1000 TP I was aiming for, but nevertheless I am satisfy with my performance, since we now still lead more than 300 TP over PV's team. I think we are safe the claim the first ever gold trophy for TA AccentCore, good job all who contributed for this achievement.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall2002 View Post
I have now generated 900 tp in about a week, even though fall short of 1000 TP I was aiming for, but nevertheless I am satisfy with my performance, since we now still lead more than 300 TP over PV's team. I think we are safe the claim the first ever gold trophy for TA AccentCore, good job all who contributed for this achievement.
You are a machine. I only got to 400 in the week but as long as AccentCore wins is all that matters to me
Old 02-05-2012, 01:44 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
(Fart noise) XD
Joke, good job!
Old 02-05-2012, 02:01 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
A good Sagat will get to 3k BP easily. A great Sagat will get to 4k. I think some characters can never get there.
Funny, the furst time I touched that character, i had never used him and knew no combos at all. Played some friendly matches and my win percentage went up 10 fold. It felt good, but it also felt as if I was selling my soul to the Devil.

I'll lose and stick with Fei.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:14 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
900 TP in a week? very impressive. Knowing PV, we need to increase the gap from the clan just to be safe
Old 02-05-2012, 02:56 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooken View Post
Or better yet, focus-absorb their fireballs. Build that akuma revenge meter.

You're akuma -- you have the 3-hit fireball. Burn their asses silly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DROQQA View Post
If that's all they're doing, sit back and focus the fireballs until you have ultra. Then go in.
They do more than that, though. It's the zoning that's really annoying. They do that thing where they don't actually attack, but stand just within jumping distance and throw fireballs, mostly to bait you.

Even complete noobs seem to be able to pull this off. If you:
jump in>uppercut
return fireball>jump kick (always hits)
stand still>leg sweep or more fireballs

It's not that it works well, it's that they do it nonstop. The entire match becomes trying to get around it. After the 15th time, it's unbearable. I played a while last night and I seriously saw that EXACT strategy in 100% of the Ken/Ryu matches. I lost those 8 matches, but I won about 25. I lost the 8 because I'd get tired of the same thing and try rushing them. When their whole game is based around defense, rushing them doesn't work.

I'd get around it with Akuma by jumping straight up and baiting them into an airborne fireball. That knocks them down and allows me to start laying on the pressure.
When they stop falling for that, I'd jump forward and throw one or time a (WTF is it called again) dive grab as they start a fireball. That almost always works, but it doesn't do a ton of damage. As soon as they're up, they're right back to that spot where they can jump in yet play all defense and it starts over again... and again and again and again.

I'm getting my bp back up to something respectable and I can hopefully get out this spot soon. I tried "more skilled" last night, but finding an opponent would take at least a minute or two. Hopefully it'll be better today.

Last edited by NotYou; 02-05-2012 at 02:59 PM..
Old 02-05-2012, 03:36 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Alrighty, finally fought The Xion out of long set of 25, 3-Round, Matches. Very long set. Good games. We finally made it work.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:36 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Justin that was a super fun set, it's safe to say you're a better Balrog than me.
We HAVE to play again sometime, we make for amazing replays, lots of highs, lows and Balrog madness!!!!
TA: the score 5 to me, 20 to TenOnez
Replays will be up, but I've only got 5% battery left!! (all 25 Hahaha)
Great games Justin!! :-D

Last edited by TheXion; 02-05-2012 at 03:39 PM..
Old 02-05-2012, 03:38 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenOnez View Post
Alrighty, finally fought The Xion out of long set of 25, 3-Round, Matches. Very long set. Good games. We finally made it work.
Can't wait for the next one mate lol I had to reinstall the game, but that was worth it :-)
See ya around!!
Old 02-05-2012, 04:01 PM

If anyone's interested, I made a TouchArcade team on the French BN for the outkasts from the english BN. It was either that or just The Outkasts. Haha.

Last edited by Jibba; 02-05-2012 at 04:06 PM..