Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-29-2012, 11:08 PM

Good Games Felix

Oh man~ I so pissed on the Makoto vs Barlog match... a message pop out at end of 3rd round and kinda messed up all my thingy~

Anyway you into Akuma lately? You might like to check out e replay from Jonilse12, he is member of Denjin, very solid Akuma.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Good games, nash. They were awesome. That part where you did the Cr. P and then Ultra with E. Honda was A-MAZING!

Also, I think Seichuzen Godanzuki beats out wakeup Kobokushi.
Haha! Thats just lucky~ part of mind game~ you are them amazing as you can put out neat combo even there is a slight lag~ don't think I can do that lol
Old 02-29-2012, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwshane View Post
Gg

I really think the Makoto vs blanka match up is really bad for her. I know you are hella good so I think it cones down to a really bad match up, I think it's like 8-2 in favor of blanka
Haha~ I only able to punish your mistake and guess what you gonna do next~ I cant do rush down! Else will get shocked!

Oh yea~ I really like your roll ball > Fadc > roll ball~
Old 02-29-2012, 11:12 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashberry View Post
Good Games Felix

Oh man~ I so pissed on the Makoto vs Barlog match... a message pop out at end of 3rd round and kinda messed up all my thingy~

Anyway you into Akuma lately? You might like to check out e replay from Jonilse12, he is member of Denjin, very solid Akuma.
So THAT'S why I succeeded in making that comeback.

I play Akuma for fun, occasionally. I've been practicing St. P - Teleport in the hopes that we'll get his U2. It helps get away, as well, so...
Old 02-29-2012, 11:13 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwshane View Post
Changing characters isnt annoying at all! What is annoying is having to play 8 matches till I finally get to your secondary main:|

I only say this because I don't have the stamina to fight quality players like yourself more than five matches (without my skill level drastically reducing). That and I felt like you were learning my moves before you brought out the big guns

On a side note, your balrog is improving!
Yea, I really didn't know who I felt like playing at first. I initially wanted to play 2 or 3 random games but I stuck around when I saw it was you. And I haven't really learned much of your moves, you seem as unpredictable as always. I got a little lucky in those last two matches, especially punishing your Blanka ball on hit in the corner.

Thanks, I'm still working on Balrog.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
So THAT'S why I succeeded in making that comeback.

I play Akuma for fun, occasionally. I've been practicing St. P - Teleport in the hopes that we'll get his U2. It helps get away, as well, so...
Haha! I was hoping e message box faster go off!! But got headbutt~

Your Sakura is nice too~ I don't really dare to pull out that string (Tatsu > Punch > ?) on net~ too tight for me~ haha
Old 02-29-2012, 11:20 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaceotyn View Post
Yea, I really didn't know who I felt like playing at first. I initially wanted to play 2 or 3 random games but I stuck around when I saw it was you. And I haven't really learned much of your moves, you seem as unpredictable as always. I got a little lucky in those last two matches, especially punishing your Blanka ball on hit in the corner.

Thanks, I'm still working on Balrog.
well, if we play again bring out the balrog early and I'd love to help you get as good as tenonez (oh man could you imagine the terror of two S tier balrog players).

Yeah, that one match where you got me in the corner hella pissed me off! I did an ex ball but somehow you went through it!
Old 03-01-2012, 12:31 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4Gamers View Post
Ragequitters at their finest! Also why would this guy show that face for the whole world to see lol.

He must not be very smart either, that or he doesn't realize he sits holding down back doing sonic booms all day

I remember this punk. He's always changing his GC name but you can tell its the same guy bc his tag remains the same "Your fuct" (Exact grammar) Rage quitting at its best. People need to grow up. -_-
Old 03-01-2012, 12:37 AM

Thanks for the games Nash. Especially against Honda. Next time I switch characters, please use who ever you want. I bet you'd kill my Ryu with Makoto.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:38 AM

Good Games App~

Sorry to give you bad game on Makoto today... e lag cause kinda messed me up... I can't even pull out properly Punch > Hayate combo...

And sorry for my noob Honda I just try it out yesterday~

Hope you enjoy the session thou~

Beasted by you today~