Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-29-2012, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffan7777 View Post
Good games. Had to go eat dinner which is why our session ended short. I was pretty confused too on that first match. When you threw out your Ultra, I was like "hmm... game over for me" then somehow I grabbed you. The nerfs in his ultra which allow more jump kicks to nullify it must have applied to this exact situation. From experience in the earlier versions, it was ALWAYS the 2nd Ultra that ended up catching.
Yes, this is what puzzles me too. Maybe for some strange reason you "touched" my hitbox first? My Akuma is poking out his head? Or nails? Or toes?

Anyway Hope you will add me in GC, I am playing Akuma and Bison mainly, we can both play against one another Akuma/Bison alternatively...
Old 02-29-2012, 02:49 AM

Appreciate some help here. I had problems with entering the tournament in BN. The screen looks like this (event points forever stays at zero):

and at the BN Toruney page, I got this. CLicking on launch app each time does nothing.

Any idea?!
Old 02-29-2012, 02:57 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogbathelegend View Post
GG Ivwshane, the lag was horrible though. I will play you soon when I get my iPad 3 because wifi in my iPod touch is weak for some reason .
Yes, it was definitely affecting my game! Good games though!
Old 02-29-2012, 04:27 AM

It's a shame that a capcom title like street fighter missed the retina support!
And multi is too slow, I have always too lag! Capcom must update the game!
Old 02-29-2012, 04:44 AM

By the way guys. Don't be mad when I upload some matches! It may sound a little selfish but I like keeping replays of me defeating good opponents and I only upload them in order to save them (reseted my profile a couple of times)
Old 02-29-2012, 06:05 AM
iPhone 4S

I like uploading those really tense matches, where if you show it to someone, it will be full of those 'ooohs' and 'aaahs' and 'holy crap!'

Or if there's something really sick that needs to be seen again, like, a cool combo or awkward hitboxes and wierd priority thing
Old 02-29-2012, 07:08 AM
iPhone 4S

Man, I'm a little salty that I didn't get to take a match off squall's sim. Great tense matches though

I'm interested by the differences between the sims here. Squall likes his crouching punch and never seems to jump forward and teleport forward (he's probably just really wary of teleporting into guiles suspiciously charging down). But he does hit the air teleport into p/drill/kick, cr k, yoga blast alot. Jibba loves te teleport cross up after knock down and then ultra/yoga fire. Ken ken likes to run away alot but isn't above getting his hands dirty if need be
Old 02-29-2012, 07:08 AM

Sorry Cyrus. I'm driving right now but look forward to playing you soon.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Sorry Cyrus. I'm driving right now but look forward to playing you soon.
Nevermind! Feel free to invite me for a play!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
Man, I'm a little salty that I didn't get to take a match off squall's sim. Great tense matches though

I'm interested by the differences between the sims here. Squall likes his crouching punch and never seems to jump forward and teleport forward (he's probably just really wary of teleporting into guiles suspiciously charging down). But he does hit the air teleport into p/drill/kick, cr k, yoga blast alot. Jibba loves te teleport cross up after knock down and then ultra/yoga fire. Ken ken likes to run away alot but isn't above getting his hands dirty if need be
As a general rule, Ken Ken's way and Squall's way is correct. I've gotten lazy with my Sim and have picked up some bad habits since the nerd. I need to get back to training (and re-training my muscle memory).