03-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashberry View Post
Good Games App~

Sorry to give you bad game on Makoto today... e lag cause kinda messed me up... I can't even pull out properly Punch > Hayate combo...

And sorry for my noob Honda I just try it out yesterday~

Hope you enjoy the session thou~

Beasted by you today~
I could tell there was something off on your Makoto. Timing was all weird. You definitely played differently than the past so no worries. I know how bad lag can affect Makoto. . You usually beast me with her so next time you'll pay be back with interest
03-01-2012, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
I could tell there was something off on your Makoto. Timing was all weird. You definitely played differently than the past so no worries. I know how bad lag can affect Makoto. . You usually beast me with her so next time you'll pay be back with interest
Even when is smooth connection you will still beasting me more~

Thanks for playing with my Honda too~ you are so alert~ or I should say you are A tier player~ you counter my fadc > ultra~

But I wanna do interesting move, heavy punch > super~ but you just don't let me get in~

Nice experience today~

GC: nashberry , Team: Denjin Dojo
Makoto e Fury Melee
SF Volt YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/nashberry82

03-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Epik!!!! Lag!!!! We would have such awesome matches cause we play aggressive
03-01-2012, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashberry View Post
Even when is smooth connection you will still beasting me more~

Thanks for playing with my Honda too~ you are so alert~ or I should say you are A tier player~ you counter my fadc > ultra~

But I wanna do interesting move, heavy punch > super~ but you just don't let me get in~

Nice experience today~
Nash. You are A tier for sure. The only reason you don't win more is Makoto is handicapped badly in certain matches. If you mained Ryu, I'm sure you'd be 4k too. Good games.
03-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Epik!!!! Lag!!!! We would have such awesome matches cause we play aggressive
Yeah! My connection is sh*t though
03-01-2012, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Nash. You are A tier for sure. The only reason you don't win more is Makoto is handicapped badly in certain matches. If you mained Ryu, I'm sure you'd be 4k too. Good games.
Thanks App~ your words always motivated people~ I believe everyone here agreed with me~

I may not be A tier player in general but I do want be A tier among all Makoto player~

Thanks for e games~ look forward our next session

GC: nashberry , Team: Denjin Dojo
Makoto e Fury Melee
SF Volt YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/nashberry82
03-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Fun games Wediafom. You know more characters than I do for sure
03-01-2012, 01:33 AM
GGs Apprunner! Your Cammy is undefeatable and great Akuma a swell!

Edit: that Abel vs cammy match up, you perfected me and I can't imagine how other players would take that

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.

Last edited by Wediafom24; 03-01-2012 at 01:37 AM.
03-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Hi, I am new here.

My GC is Dolkong。

I mainly use blanka.

I had some match ups with kenlken and I think he said he belongs in this community.

Nice to meet you guys~
03-01-2012, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
GGs Apprunner! Your Cammy is undefeatable and great Akuma a swell!
Your Sagat got the best of me today. It's whoever has the hot hand my Akuma was a little rusty.