Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #18011  
Old 03-01-2012, 01:42 AM
Apprunner Apprunner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashberry View Post
Good Games App~

Sorry to give you bad game on Makoto today... e lag cause kinda messed me up... I can't even pull out properly Punch > Hayate combo...

And sorry for my noob Honda I just try it out yesterday~

Hope you enjoy the session thou~

Beasted by you today~
I could tell there was something off on your Makoto. Timing was all weird. You definitely played differently than the past so no worries. I know how bad lag can affect Makoto. . You usually beast me with her so next time you'll pay be back with interest
Reply With Quote
  #18012  
Old 03-01-2012, 01:48 AM
nashberry nashberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
I could tell there was something off on your Makoto. Timing was all weird. You definitely played differently than the past so no worries. I know how bad lag can affect Makoto. . You usually beast me with her so next time you'll pay be back with interest
Even when is smooth connection you will still beasting me more~

Thanks for playing with my Honda too~ you are so alert~ or I should say you are A tier player~ you counter my fadc > ultra~

But I wanna do interesting move, heavy punch > super~ but you just don't let me get in~

Nice experience today~
Reply With Quote
  #18013  
Old 03-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Apprunner Apprunner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,220
Default

Epik!!!! Lag!!!! We would have such awesome matches cause we play aggressive
Reply With Quote
  #18014  
Old 03-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Apprunner Apprunner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashberry View Post
Even when is smooth connection you will still beasting me more~

Thanks for playing with my Honda too~ you are so alert~ or I should say you are A tier player~ you counter my fadc > ultra~

But I wanna do interesting move, heavy punch > super~ but you just don't let me get in~

Nice experience today~
Nash. You are A tier for sure. The only reason you don't win more is Makoto is handicapped badly in certain matches. If you mained Ryu, I'm sure you'd be 4k too. Good games.
Reply With Quote
  #18015  
Old 03-01-2012, 01:59 AM
epikninja epikninja is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
Epik!!!! Lag!!!! We would have such awesome matches cause we play aggressive
Yeah! My connection is sh*t though
Reply With Quote
  #18016  
Old 03-01-2012, 02:29 AM
nashberry nashberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
Nash. You are A tier for sure. The only reason you don't win more is Makoto is handicapped badly in certain matches. If you mained Ryu, I'm sure you'd be 4k too. Good games.
Thanks App~ your words always motivated people~ I believe everyone here agreed with me~

I may not be A tier player in general but I do want be A tier among all Makoto player~

Thanks for e games~ look forward our next session
Reply With Quote
  #18017  
Old 03-01-2012, 02:32 AM
Apprunner Apprunner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,220
Default

Fun games Wediafom. You know more characters than I do for sure
Reply With Quote
  #18018  
Old 03-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Wediafom24 Wediafom24 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,710
Default

GGs Apprunner! Your Cammy is undefeatable and great Akuma a swell!

Edit: that Abel vs cammy match up, you perfected me and I can't imagine how other players would take that

Last edited by Wediafom24; 03-01-2012 at 02:37 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #18019  
Old 03-01-2012, 02:35 AM
dolkong dolkong is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 25
Default

Hi, I am new here.

My GC is Dolkong。

I mainly use blanka.

I had some match ups with kenlken and I think he said he belongs in this community.

Nice to meet you guys~
Reply With Quote
  #18020  
Old 03-01-2012, 02:36 AM
Apprunner Apprunner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
GGs Apprunner! Your Cammy is undefeatable and great Akuma a swell!
Your Sagat got the best of me today. It's whoever has the hot hand my Akuma was a little rusty.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent