Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-12-2012, 10:17 PM

Sorry for my last few posts. If it offended anyone, that was not my intention, I apologize. Everyone on this forum are friends, let's just talk about the game from now on
Old 03-12-2012, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DROQQA View Post
Squall,

Care for some drama-free matches against my Sakura?
DROQQA, thanks for the lovely offer. I can't play right now as I am not at home.

Don't worry, I am all calm now.no more off topic discussion
Old 03-12-2012, 10:52 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

REALLY good games, TenOnez. I left because I have to go take care of the dishes, you know. Gosh, your timing and spacing is better than ever! I can't believe that I did better against your Balrog. But man, your Fei Long spacing and such is... TenOnez-like? Yeah, it was amazing. Just a quick tip in regards to Yun: don't start up a Genei Jin after a PKP - Shoulder, unless your opponent is around the 300 health left area. Especially not midscreen. I was amazed by your skill at Nishokyaku - Cr. MP - Nishokyaku during Genei Jin, though. Those were some seriously fun matches, and I hope to fight your Balrog more later. But your Cody. Was. Amazing.

Also, Harlequin would like you to try out some of the cody combos in the combo sheet thing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...bHpiT0E#gid=25
Old 03-12-2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
I was only kidding around. I know you wouldn't do that. Thanks for clarifying, though.

Swindle Da StaR just quit on me, after I beasted him in the first round with Cammy.
He's quit on me before.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:57 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
REALLY good games, TenOnez. I left because I have to go take care of the dishes, you know. Gosh, your timing and spacing is better than ever! I can't believe that I did better against your Balrog. But man, your Fei Long spacing and such is... TenOnez-like? Yeah, it was amazing. Just a quick tip in regards to Yun: don't start up a Genei Jin after a PKP - Shoulder, unless your opponent is around the 300 health left area. Especially not midscreen. I was amazed by your skill at Nishokyaku - Cr. MP - Nishokyaku during Genei Jin, though. Those were some seriously fun matches, and I hope to fight your Balrog more later. But your Cody. Was. Amazing.

Also, Harlequin would like you to try out some of the cody combos in the combo sheet thing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...bHpiT0E#gid=25
We should create a our version of SF4Volt Trials. The toughest ones for Cody are any of the cr jab, Jaw Crusher, cr jab, cr mp combos or EX Bad Stone cr jab, Jaw Crusher, cr jab, cr mp combos.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
I had some surprising games last night.

Ran into a 3.6k Chinese Bison with the name 打哭你? (Literally, did my hit make you cry?) with W/L of 266/72

He was pretty bad, but accepted the loss when I beat him. Faith in online community increased!

Also ran into a 3k Sagat called 十三张 (13 pieces). His comment was (character I don't know)哥 TA Accentcore.

He was really good and beat me twice. Anyone have any info on him?
I've played that Sagat and agree he's very good. I didn't expect as much since he seemed to be stealing the TA name.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:00 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffan7777 View Post
We should create a our version of SF4Volt Trials. The toughest ones for Cody are any of the cr jab, Jaw Crusher, cr jab, cr mp combos or EX Bad Stone cr jab, Jaw Crusher, cr jab, cr mp combos.
Squall, check out the latest combos I've added at the bottom. I'm unsure about juggle points at that point, so I'm not sure what else we can tag after that. But the links are pretty tight
Old 03-12-2012, 11:01 PM

Added a couple more combos to Guile's section..There is one that i really want to see the stats for but i cannot pull it off, i know its possible though but maybe some tight frames; i cant even focus dash correctly right now. Maybe someone fresh can do it: Jp-jab-standpunch-SB-f.dashcancel-jabx2-EXSB-Ultra
Old 03-12-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffan7777 View Post
Yun trials (off the top of my head). There are only 4 at the moment, though...
1. Zenpou Tenshin - Cl. St. MK - You Hou - Zesshou Hohou
2. Raigeki Shuu - Cr. LK x2 - St. LP - St. LK - St. MP - Nishokyaku
3. Tetsuzanko - Genei Jin - Tetsuzanko - Senpukyaku - Nishokyaku - Cr. MP - Nishokyaku - Cr. MP - Nishokyaku - Cr. MP - Nishokyaku
4. Genei Jin - Cr. HP x2 - St. K - Zesshou - Repeat 'Til Genei Jin End - Cr. MP x2 - Nishokyaku

I hope TenOnez sees my post. :|
Old 03-12-2012, 11:05 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justgodude View Post
Not getting the reference? KoF?
Actually he was originally from Fatal Fury. [/fightinggamenerd]

Quote:
Originally Posted by slrc_91 View Post
So... Reading your online doc of moves and combos. Are you guys paying attention to the doc? I mean, are you really consulting the doc? I might put some misc combos for different characters, but I hope the project is not already forgotten.
Yes consult me! Err...oh, you mean the DOCUMENT! [/cheesy]

Actually though, I can't seem to see anything more than a couple of post numbers on the document. Is there something I'm missing? I also think maybe we should determine the most useful combos rather than putting down 400,000 combos for each character. No need to make it look like a movelist from Tekken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
I think we need to all hug this out...er fight this out. Denjin dojo vs. Toucharcade. TenOneZ vs. SLRC, Cyrus vs. Nullroar, Squall vs. YYOJJO. Shane vs. Heif. May the more righteous team win
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIF_37 View Post
We should totally set up a DD VS TA tourny. I think that would be a good healthy event for us... and a hell of a lot better than anything Capcom has done.

Anyone else like this idea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
Brilliant idea!! Me vs DROQQA in Sakura mirror :-D
We could make a dream teams too:
Everyone in Apprunner's post vs Everyone else!!
We all know my team would win anyway ;-)
New argument will commence in 3...2...1....(Shane explodes lol)

Oh come on!! We won't all kill each other!! Only in the game ;-) we do it on a regular basis anyway!!
I've been wanting to do this for AGES!

I also thought maybe, in the spirit of SFxT, that we could do a team tournament with two man teams each consisting of a member of AC and a member of DD. First team to get two wins is the victor. Say we have me and SLRC vs. iVolo and Heif. I play Heif, he beats me, Heif stays and plays Slrc. Slrc wins and goes on to face Volo. Winner of that determines the winner of the matchup.

Seriously though, I'd love to do an AC vs. DD Exhibition. Maybe we could have a mirror match exhbition (me vs. Slrc HAHAHAHAHAHA!) If enough people are down for either, I'll make a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
Your team would win because you would have Macky who can't lose kidding...funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
Resume?? Macky doesn't need a resume, he's the head of the free masons, that's why Capcom never lets him lose a round. XD

I lol'ed hard at both of these!

Last edited by DoctaMario; 03-12-2012 at 11:09 PM..