Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-22-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoobedush View Post
Lol it's cuz it was an honor defeating the mighty apprunner! At least that's what I was thinking..
No offense to apprunner, If you play with neco and beat him, I think you feel like finishing the rpg game and won't play it after. lol
But there are many secret bosses in volt. They are only from my point of view. I just judge them as secret boss on a principle that they can have an even match with me, no domination of one players. Eveytime I play with these guys, the matches are exciting and one big mistake can let you die.

In US server,
TenOnez(balrog)
Slrc91(guile)
Heif-37, Xion(bison)
Makoto~(nashberry)
yyojjo(viper)
nullroar( blanka)
FINIX00 (vega)
Ken Ken(Dahlsim)

In Japan server
hazure3(cody),
黒たかし(Ryu)
Yun (XE50)
Neco, H9moto (cammy)
桑畑三十郎( guile)
セブン国分町(vega)

Last edited by cyrus814; 03-22-2012 at 08:04 PM..
Old 03-22-2012, 07:58 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Dem mixups FINIX00! It's been forever since we played and I've never seen you go for them until now. Didn't know you started using Makoto. It's very reminiscent of Nashberry's Makoto. As for Vega, it took a little bit longer to get used to until we were on even footing.

I guess I'm not a secret boss even though we've gone even every time we played... Oh well.

Last edited by fffan7777; 03-22-2012 at 08:03 PM..
Old 03-22-2012, 08:04 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Super good games fffan!! My Makoto still does LOADS of miss-commanded moves, which I believe it'll be improved by playing as her over and over.. lol

It's been long time since last time we played. Connection was alright and most importantly I bloody enjoyed them a lot xD Towards the end my replay space ran out so I had to hang you on for a bit each time, sorry about that.

It's amazing how many times your psyco-crusher hits me in the weirdest timing. You must have a sharp eyes like a tiger..haha
Thanks for playing & I hope I can play again soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffan7777 View Post
Dem mixups FINIX00! It's been forever since we played and I've never seen you go for them until now. Didn't know you started using Makoto. It's very reminiscent of Nashberry's Makoto. As for Vega, it took a little bit longer to get used to until we were on even footing.

I guess I'm not a secret boss even though we've gone even every time we played... Oh well.
I only started using her, I'll come back better next time ;D

And what the hell you are talking about,
1.you ARE THE secret boss of all of us here, nobody will argue with me about this.
2. Yeah the games were close but it hasn't been always "even" sir! you own me too much!

Last edited by FINIX00; 03-22-2012 at 08:10 PM..
Old 03-22-2012, 08:05 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus814 View Post
No offense to apprunner, If you play with neco and beat him, I think you feel like finishing the rpg game and won't play it after. lol
But there are many secret bosses in volt. They are only from my point of view. I just judge them as secret boss on a principle that they can have an even match with me, no domination of one players. Eveytime I play with these guys, the matches are exciting and one big mistake can let you die.

In US server,
TenOnez(balrog)
Slrc91(guile)
Heif-37, Xion(bison)
Makoto~(nashberry)
yyojjo(viper)
nullroar( blanka)
FINIX00 (vega)
Ken Ken(Dahlsim)

In Japan server
hazure3(cody),
黒たかし(Ryu)
Yun (XE50)
Neco, H9moto (cammy)
桑畑三十郎( guile)
セブン国分町(vega)
Damn! I wish I could fight XE50 and see why you guys say his Yun is so good... I mean, replays can only get you so far.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:12 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:

In US server,
TenOnez(balrog)
Slrc91(guile)
Heif-37, Xion(bison)
Makoto~(nashberry)
yyojjo(viper)
nullroar( blanka)
FINIX00 (vega)
Ken Ken(Dahlsim)

In Japan server
hazure3(cody),
黒たかし(Ryu)
Yun (XE50)
Neco, H9moto (cammy)
桑畑三十郎( guile)
セブン国分町(vega)
How the hell are you typing in japanese???
Old 03-22-2012, 08:13 PM

Quote:

In US server,
TenOnez(balrog)
Slrc91(guile)
Heif-37, Xion(bison)
Makoto~(nashberry)
yyojjo(viper)
nullroar( blanka)
FINIX00 (vega)
Ken Ken(Dahlsim)

In Japan server
hazure3(cody),
黒たかし(Ryu)
Yun (XE50)
Neco, H9moto (cammy)
桑畑三十郎( guile)
セブン国分町(vega)
No offense Cyrus. Im the first person to admit I'm not at your level or the excellent people on your list. You did forget Fffan's who is a secret boss. A mighty powerful and famous secret boss at that.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:18 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Damn! I wish I could fight XE50 and see why you guys say his Yun is so good... I mean, replays can only get you so far.
ダンカン'59 is overalley better, IMO. XE50 has a DEADLY executions, looks damn cool and commands are very accurate. But ダンカン has a better zoning, flexibility and tactics for close fights, which allow him to keep a higher BP.

I still LOVE going through XE50's replays though. lol
Old 03-22-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
No offense Cyrus. Im the first person to admit I'm not at your level or the excellent people on your list. You did forget Fffan's who is a secret boss. A mighty powerful and famous secret boss at that.
Famous secret boss? Very famous but it is a scret boss? Seem contradictory.....lol.

Actually I don't have impression of a game playing fffan...what character did he use??? It seems I need to find out the secret boss.....
Old 03-22-2012, 08:20 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINIX00 View Post
ダンカン'59 is overalley better, IMO. XE50 has a DEADLY executions, looks damn cool and commands are very accurate. But ダンカン has a better zoning, flexibility and tactics for close fights, which allow him to keep a higher BP.

Could you give me your honest opinion on this? Out of all the Yuns that you have fought, how high do I rank?
Old 03-22-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINIX00 View Post

Oh....I have to play with him tonight!!! I am always excited to find out the strongest characters. You are right! XE50 is good at executions but not the general tactics.