★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
My iPod 4s battery went from 60%~ to 24% while testing new Cody stuff....

That's over an hour in the lab
That's about 10% on my iPad
04-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 226
I guess I should stop brutalizing random people on friendly with Gief. They tend to RQ if you double perfect them in 30s

GC ID: ~Inferno~

04-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Inferno- View Post
I guess I should stop brutalizing random people on friendly with Gief. They tend to RQ if you double perfect them in 30s
50% of my friendlies are rage quits. They don't like pesky Cammys either

I find that a lot of people pick Bisons as counters to Cammy. Kinda silly
04-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
50% of my friendlies are rage quits. They don't like pesky Cammys either

I find that a lot of people pick Bisons as counters to Cammy. Kinda silly
Haha it's about 50% for me too but most people try to counter my Gief with Gief....that doesn't save most of them from getting perfected again though

Edit: I only met 2 good fighters on friendly today and I had over 40 different opponents! One of them was a 700 Bp Akuma called godous who beat ALL my secondary characters but lost pretty hard every time I took Gief and the other one was a really good 3kBP Sagat called oldchin.

GC ID: ~Inferno~

Last edited by -Inferno-; 04-09-2012 at 09:57 AM.
04-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Inferno- View Post
Haha it's about 50% for me too but most people try to counter my Gief with Gief....that doesn't save most of them from getting perfected again though

Edit: I only met 2 good fighters on friendly today and I had over 40 different opponents! One of them was a 700 Bp Akuma called godous who beat ALL my secondary characters but lost pretty hard every time I took Gief and the other one was a really good 3kBP Sagat called oldchin.
I get a lot of people who also pick Cammy to fight my Cammy. I may not be the best Cammy but i give them enough hell they usually quit in the 2nd round
04-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
I get a lot of people who also pick Cammy to fight my Cammy. I may not be the best Cammy but i give them enough hell they usually quit in the 2nd round
Haha I was messing around with Cammy today too. Just uploaded a Replay can you tell me what you think?

GC ID: ~Inferno~
04-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,730
I just met Nyak on ranked for the first time and he lives to the expectation that he is the most intimidating Ryu I have ever faced. We only went for one match as I had to leave but I almost got a win from him I wish I stayed, I could have learned a lot from him.

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
04-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Inferno- View Post
Haha I was messing around with Cammy today too. Just uploaded a Replay can you tell me what you think?
That was awesome. That Akuma didn't know what hit them...but he was really really bad Most Akumas use that double kick well to break focus and that triple hit SRK is a pain. But...its a bad match for Akuma. My ultra hit rate on Akuma is 90%+ One jump fireball and they are done with the ultra. Also you can hooligan their ultra
04-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,535
Any guile's want to do some friendlies? It doesn't matter what your skill level is, I just need to practice some new strategy.

Hit me up - ivwshane

Last edited by ivwshane; 04-09-2012 at 02:27 PM.
04-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 271
Just smashed a scrub 6 games in a roll in 2500 BP, cause he put the comment and say"I won't lose". So I think. Should just show him how the job is done.

PS: some scrub just like to show off too much, they must be punished

KOF fan here, If you like to play some games more than welcome to send me a invite, my game ID is down below.
Game ID:Hikarumage