04-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Anyone know any good Akumas in the Japanese server, Im looking for some high quality replays.

GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
04-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieu871 View Post
SHANE, SHANE, SHANE, EX BALL - FA LVL 2 WORKS!
Do you see the bright future ahead yet?
I don't know how to do it

Can you make a replay of you doing it so I can see what it looks like?

I also do not understand this counter hit stuff. When would that apply? Can you also do a replay of that

I really am a noob, which is why I only know how to use one character and it's taken me this long to get to where I am.

04-17-2012, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Oh and Felix do you got any Akuma combos or resets? Id really appreciate them

GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
04-17-2012, 08:22 PM
Also yeah Felix know any cool stuff for Deejay?
04-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshkhsee View Post
I have yet to see a high BP DeeJay, I'd like to use him but I have no idea what he is capable of. he seems like a guile with less tools and counters (or safe counters at least).
04-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshkhsee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwshane View Post
I have yet to see a high BP DeeJay, I'd like to use him but I have no idea what he is capable of. he seems like a guile with less tools and counters (or safe counters at least).
I dabble in DJ a bit. I agree that he is a bad guile, but he has benefits
- Massive blockstun on air slasher. Means at half a screen away, air dasher, jump in is safe. You can mixup with sweep instead if they continue blocking high.
-machine gun upper (MGU) comes out quick, safe on block (most of the time) and does good damage. If I'm feel like it, I do MGU xx Super. Mash those hits out! EX lets you combo any other EX move after and can combo into Ultra.
-Easier to combo into Ultra. Ultra also goes through projectiles.
-Air slasher has more recovery than sonic boom, but goes slower. Abuse it for the pressure!
-Amazing anti-air special. MGU, Jackknife maximum catches alot of people.
-Knee shot (forward jump, d+k) changes your jump angle slightly. Makes for ambiguous crossups or makes you go short when they expect a crossover

The most damaging followup after EX MGU (besides ultra) is EX Jackknife maximum.
04-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Yeah he is similar, his recover rate is slower but fast enough to still follow his Slash into a jump attack combo. He has good walk speed...EX machinegun combos into other EXs for pretty good damage..or Ultra. I think its easier to do more damage with him than Guile in some basic 3 or 4 moves. jump punch - crouch medium- EX machinegun - EX air spin kicks = 414 damage and kind of easy to pull off. Check "The Matrixman" with little tm symbol after n. He has a very good DJ.
04-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Quote:
I played Dee Jay for a few weeks awhile back. I only posted one replay but Dee Jay can be disgusting, check out my replay vs some random Guile, not exactly S tier playing but it shows you how effective he can be even after a week or two of practice.

Playing: Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Radiation Island, Micromon, Garou and of course the most important of all Street Fighter 4 Volt
GC:Voloster
04-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Oh i guess "air spin kicks" equals Jackknife Maximum....sounds much better :P

edit: yeah lets all talk some Deejay!
04-17-2012, 09:05 PM
DJ has such good rushdown potential, but too many people fixate on air slasher, sobat kicks.

He has good variety of wakeup options too. EX MGU on wakeup is pretty fun