Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-23-2012, 03:17 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
I messed up the terminology, damn it. I mean his little hop after headstomp.
Ah, the skull crusher! This is the move with the trick! You know, there are some VERY insane counters for my trick.

Scrubs actually figure out how to defeat my trick, it is funny, because when this happens I actually have to retreat after headstomp, it reminds me of the days when I first picked up Bison and would stomp then back off haha.

If you consistently counter my trick for 2 rounds straight, I will cease use of said trick and rely on good old fashion ass kickin!
Old 04-23-2012, 03:22 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIF_37 View Post
Ah, the skull crusher! This is the move with the trick! You know, there are some VERY insane counters for my trick.

Scrubs actually figure out how to defeat my trick, it is funny, because when this happens I actually have to retreat after headstomp, it reminds me of the days when I first picked up Bison and would stomp then back off haha.

If you consistently counter my trick for 2 rounds straight, I will cease use of said trick and rely on good old fashion ass kickin!
no win situation for me, huh? :P
Old 04-23-2012, 03:24 PM

So I got the japanese App yesterday and started playing some friendlies as a 0BP Gief

I made a 2.8k Ryu RQ and beat a 3.3k Gief a 3.1k and 2.7k Sagat and a lot of 2k+ players EASILY! As some people here have already stated most of the 2-3k BP players would be way lower on the US server. On the other hand looking at guys like Hazure3, chaporuu, tealip and Neco will simply make your jaw drop!!!
Old 04-23-2012, 03:29 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
no win situation for me, huh? :P
You are better at SF: VOLT than I.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:31 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIF_37 View Post
You are better at SF: VOLT than I.
Are you so sure of that? You do have a pretty mean Bison.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Inferno- View Post
So I got the japanese App yesterday and started playing some friendlies as a 0BP Gief

I made a 2.8k Ryu RQ and beat a 3.3k Gief a 3.1k and 2.7k Sagat and a lot of 2k+ players EASILY! As some people here have already stated most of the 2-3k BP players would be way lower on the US server. On the other hand looking at guys like Hazure3, chaporuu, tealip and Neco will simply make your jaw drop!!!
The only really play ranked. Go to ranked and have fun. BP doesn't really matter to them. YOu will get to 3k+ easy with your insane Gief. BTW, thats bullshit that you put 3k on the league registration (sooooo much better than that!). You should be 3.5 and tell Mooken that.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Don't tell me the trick heif or you'll reget later lol. Actually after last night I kinda had an idea of counter your skull crusher already.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:43 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooken View Post
we have the SF4Volt League kicking off in just over a week -- you're still participating, yes?
I would love to but no...I want to tell everyone here in ta that u r like my virtual geek family and I luved the community that this forum brings...app, u r the best cammy, mentor and humble player. Neco maybe in the next life I'll be better than u haha...Felix u r the best cammy who is a non cammy player. Duyster and berserk ,if ur Sagats had babies it would take over volt. Tenonez I promote u to elevenonez lol..heif and heiu I thought u were the same person lol, but I luv sparring with u guys...mooken and wediafom, I luv our matches, u guys were the first to break me in to this forum I think..xion I never was able to play u but ur replays r amazing..yyojo u caused me to retire lol jk...burnt identity, I luv burn notice..lol...Kenken, y ur alias ken? Sb simsim...u made me a better cammy v dhalsim..Shane u made me a better cammy v blanka..Cyrus I know ull missing grabbing cammy, and so will I haha..harlequin I enjoy ur versatile skills; u r skilled in multi char is amazing..red tiger amazing cammy, one of the trinity but I think app is threatening ur place lol u app Felix and Neco are the 4 gods of cammy, I'll be happy knowing I fought the best of the best and defeated 3 out of 4...I'm the Charles Barkley of cammy lol, load mouth and crazy aggressive haha..

I am about to have some crazy life changing decisions I am preparing for, thanks for allowing me to have my stress managed and escape from life's craziness, but now I am in crunch time so I need 120% focus . App in the end I believe u will ascend to the top! U r my fave mirror opponent and my most hated mirror opponent lol! I bid u all farewell I will miss u all
Old 04-23-2012, 03:46 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Are you so sure of that? You do have a pretty mean Bison.
Yes, sure.

*edit* Yes, I am sure.

Last edited by HEIF_37; 04-23-2012 at 03:49 PM..
Old 04-23-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoobedush View Post
I would love to but no...I want to tell everyone here in ta that u r like my virtual geek family and I luved the community that this forum brings...app, u r the best cammy, mentor and humble player. Neco maybe in the next life I'll be better than u haha...Felix u r the best cammy who is a non cammy player. Duyster and berserk ,if ur Sagats had babies it would take over volt. Tenonez I promote u to elevenonez lol..heif and heiu I thought u were the same person lol, but I luv sparring with u guys...mooken and wediafom, I luv our matches, u guys were the first to break me in to this forum I think..xion I never was able to play u but ur replays r amazing..yyojo u caused me to retire lol jk...burnt identity, I luv burn notice..lol...Kenken, y ur alias ken? Sb simsim...u made me a better cammy v dhalsim..Shane u made me a better cammy v blanka..Cyrus I know ull missing grabbing cammy, and so will I haha..harlequin I enjoy ur versatile skills; u r skilled in multi char is amazing..red tiger amazing cammy, one of the trinity but I think app is threatening ur place lol u app Felix and Neco are the 4 gods of cammy, I'll be happy knowing I fought the best of the best and defeated 3 out of 4...I'm the Charles Barkley of cammy lol, load mouth and crazy aggressive haha..

I am about to have some crazy life changing decisions I am preparing for, thanks for allowing me to have my stress managed and escape from life's craziness, but now I am in crunch time so I need 120% focus . App in the end I believe u will ascend to the top! U r my fave mirror opponent and my most hated mirror opponent lol! I bid u all farewell I will miss u all
sigh... Good luck buddy. If a new version comes out, give us a holler. We can train. Will miss you.