Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-24-2012, 10:06 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
Apprunner are you for real!?
You think 0kills is a good Akuma player!?
He's absolutely rubbish, no different from any other runaway, fireball spammer, SP assisting noobishness!! I watched the replay of him vs Redtiger, it was like watching a clown show!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
The only request I've gotten today is from "0Kills", the guy looks like a grade A chav (in London that's a typical boy who's into rap, dresses in sports clothes and thinks they're gangster). Only added him to get revenge for MrRockdi lol
What's your GC I'll add you soon!! :-)
*EDIT: THERE YOU GO*

Just posting so I can refute some of the hate that's been going here. Apparently TheXion thinks I'm rubbish and goes on to picture me as a gangster wannabe?

First of all, SF4 volt has sp assist built into it. Hate the game, not me. Besides, your youtube combo guide for Akuma is very impractical since linking crouching lp into any of his harder punches isn't as hit-confirmable as standing HK into standing p. From mid to far range, canceling into hadouken does not make it a true blockstring. akuma can die from making mistakes like those.

Also if you really want to hate on how I suck as a player simply because I use SP assist, then maybe you should get out of your house and join local tournaments. SF4 Volt is easier compared to other fighting games and I play this game for fun. Maybe you should let that sink into your little head before you go and mock people.

go to youtube and copy paste this /watch?v=T05uuj8RKrk This is me during my first ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 tournament last april 14. I was nervous and all but I still managed to end up 2nd place there, only losing to the guy who everyone right now's touting as the best marvel player in the Philippines (who can beat Filipino Champ)...

Got 3rd in another tourney 3 days ago, and guess who the second guy was then? his teammate. But again, enough about me. What have you done? Aside from showing what you can do offline against a training dummy in an ipad?

Last edited by 0kills; 04-24-2012 at 10:28 AM..
Old 04-24-2012, 10:06 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

MvC2 tomorrow, can't wait Even though there's no online play, I don't think i'll ever touch Volt again, unless Volt gets all characters. It would be cool if capcom has had an update for Volt, and are releasing the update when they release MvC2
Old 04-24-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker! View Post
Hmm i will join this league play here What BP level are there to choose?
I think you are around 3.5k. That should put you with good comp. Welcome. Always nice to have players of your skill level.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0kills View Post

Just posting so I can refute some of the hate that's been going here. Apparently TheXion thinks I'm rubbish and goes on to picture me as a gangster wannabe?

First of all, SF4 volt has sp assist built into it. Hate the game, not me. Besides, your youtube combo guide for Akuma is very impractical since linking crouching lp into any of his harder punches isn't as hit-confirmable as standing HK into standing p. From mid to far range, canceling into hadouken does not make it a true blockstring. akuma can die from making mistakes like those.

Also if you really want to hate on how I suck as a player simply because I use SP assist, then maybe you should get out of your house and join local tournaments. SF4 Volt is easier compared to other fighting games and I play this game for fun. Maybe you should let that sink into your little head before you go and mock people.

go to youtube and copy paste this /watch?v=T05uuj8RKrk This is me during a recent ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 tournament. I was nervous and all but I still managed to end up 2nd place there. What about you?
Welcome to the forums 0kills. Most of the forum members are not a part of BN and don't know you. I believe I've never mocked you so I hope you participate in these discussions. It's nice to have another good player contribute. Btw, Volt is not real SF . I do like your parody replays. Crack me up!
Old 04-24-2012, 10:26 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:

go to youtube and copy paste this /watch?v=T05uuj8RKrk This is me during a recent ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 tournament. I was nervous and all but I still managed to end up 2nd place there. What about you?
Yo 0kills!! When did the best Yun join TouchArcade? Haha nice to have you here.

Also don't take what Xion says to seriously he badgers everyone who uses SP, hes basically a grumpy old man but he's cool once you gt to know him. By the way where are you from, with how good your English is I thought you were American or from the U.K.

Lastly, Fist Bump for the Marvel play, love that game-WEEESSSSKEERRRR

Last edited by D4Gamers; 04-24-2012 at 10:30 AM..
Old 04-24-2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenOnez View Post
Fought NYC-Chinatown. Dude is a monster. I lost some with Yun and came back to tie it with Rog against his Abel. We were 6/12 each and, he was doing something idk, but I just left on that. It was a tie lol.

Uploading 3 replays from our set.
He's playing Abel now? Very interesting. Looking forward to checking out those videos. Was he as good with Abel as he is with his other characters?
Old 04-24-2012, 10:37 AM

Default Game Impressions

wow, i can't stop playing.
But, i want to play another powerful character!! plz-
Old 04-24-2012, 10:38 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Sup guys. I'm filipino, and residing in the Philippines since birth yeah app. lol. Just thought of defending myself. I don't even know what a chav is until I looked it up in the net and read that it was nothing good, which does not really bother me that much anyway. But wow, for a guy who has little accomplishment, this egotistic "TheXion" seems to just get a kick out of belittling people he knows nothing about.

O yea thanks app and d4 for welcoming me. I don't take insults lightly, especially when they're not warranted at all.

ALSO: yes wesker. LOL. he's so good.

Last edited by 0kills; 04-24-2012 at 10:42 AM..
Old 04-24-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Sup guys. I'm filipino, and residing in the Philippines since birth yeah app. lol. Just thought of defending myself. I don't even know what a chav is until I looked it up in the net and read that it was nothing good, which does not really bother me that much anyway. But wow, for a guy who has little accomplishment, this egotistic "TheXion" seems to just get a kick out of belittling people he knows nothing about.
Glad you can make it here. Play some of the people here and have fun. This forum has way better comp than the BN. People like TenOneZ, Felix, PSXSQUALL, and Berserk. Hang out here. Xion is a cool guy in general...can get a little salty. Duyster is here too. He posts. ALOT. Lol.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:46 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
He's playing Abel now? Very interesting. Looking forward to checking out those videos. Was he as good with Abel as he is with his other characters?
Those were intense clips. I have to watch them again, actually made Abel look interesting to me...I think he started a combo, focus cancelled into wheel kick combo at one point, also flurries of that med. kick dash move into T Throw...I would keep these if you are learning Abel.