• Publisher: CAPCOM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 469.4 MB
  • Version: 1.05.02
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.2 (58)
App description: Important Notice:
Functionality is not guaranteed on devices that are updated to iOS 8.

Fixes for Ver.1.05.02
Fixes a bug that occurred with the card list and replay data when updating from Ver1.05.00 to Ver1.05.01 on the iPhone 5S, iPad Air, and iPad mini (2nd generation). By updating to this version, the game data will be restored on devices where this bug occurred. Note that in some cases, the game data cannot be restored and will be formatted.
-------------------
New Feature Battle Network is Added:
Team up with your friends and entry the Tournaments on Battle Network.
Once you signed up in a team, you can enjoy team vs. team battle and in-team ranking!
You can now share the replay data, plus you can view the characters winning percentage against each character!
*Please note that when you do update, replay data from the original version will be deleted.

Wi-Fi Match is Available
As many users expected, Wi-Fi match is finally available!
Even if you are playing on your own, someone from far distance can break in!!

New Characters
In addition to the characters in previous version, Balrog, M. Bison, Cody, Sakura, Makoto, FeiLong and Yun are playable!
There are 22 characters overall!

Training Mode
You can train your avatar using SPs you gained from the fights or bingo.
The ability of my avatar changes depending on icons or status.
Even if you are not very confident playing fighting game, you can win by your style of combination!
Create your own mighty avatar!

Touchpad
Capcom improved its original visual pad technology.
Operability is even more improved!

**PLEASE NOTE**
Required OS and compatible devices for Street Fighter IV VOLT are below.
iOS requirement: iOS 4.2 or better
Device requirement: iPhone 3GS / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S
iPod touch 3rd (32GB and 64GB), 4th
We have confirmed that this application will run on iPad and iPad 2, but this title is not designed as an iPad or iPad 2 application.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

---------------------------------------------------------
To unlock Akuma,
you must either:

1) play 100 online games
2) beat Akuma with every character
- you can play on any skill level
- you cannot set the matches to one round

If anybody asks how to unlock him, send them here, then slap them in the face for not checking the first page.
05-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bojo619 View Post
http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/game/i...i2012/english/

wifi multiplayer added, 32 characters in total now. Damn, why cant volt add new characters.
OH MY GOODNESS THAT LOOKS AMAZING.
32 characters
combo training mode
WIFI PLUS MESSAGES BETWEEN MATCHES
I AM JUMPING SHIP
BYE BYE EVERYONE

SF4:V @ GC id: mooken
SF4Volt - Attack Data + Combos
SF4Volt: Weekly Tourney Every Thurs 9PM EST/6PM PST

Last edited by mooken; 05-01-2012 at 09:10 PM.
05-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Uh oh looks like I'll be switching to kof,hopefully the online is as good or better than Volt.

Playing: Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Radiation Island, Micromon, Garou and of course the most important of all Street Fighter 4 Volt
GC:Voloster

05-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
Guys is there some bastard imitating me!?!?!?!
I saw my name: "TheXion" but is this somehow a person pretending to be me!?!?
I just saw that FernandoValley has a replay up against me, BUT I'VE NEVER PLAYED THAT GUY!!!! I SHOULD KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you guys look at one replays for me:
Fernando Valley vs TheXion (fraud!?) Does this Blanka look like me/my style of Blanka. Thanks to anyone who does this for me!
Maybe you were drunk when you played him. Cmon we all know you Brits are fans of the sauce. Drunken fist For Thr Wins (Thr ones you can remember anyway!) xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikarumage View Post
just had some game with police vietnam, i still cant figure out how he beat YYOJJO and Tenonez. not saying anything negative, he is good player too, but just think that YYOJJO and tenonez plays alot better in my point of view.
Police is one of those players that takes a lot of chances. I've played him a few times and I can't really pinpoint how or why he beat me. But he would get these seemingly psychic Flash Kicks like he knew exactly what I was gonna so next. He's a shit-talker but he's a great player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooken View Post
OH MY GOODNESS THAT LOOKS AMAZING.
32 characters
combo training mode
WIFI PLUS MESSAGES BETWEEN MATCHES
I AM JUMPING SHIP
BYE BYE EVERYONE
Hahahaha yes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVoloster View Post
Uh oh looks like I'll be switching to kof,hopefully the online is as good or better than Volt.
I'm there with ya brother! I've been doing combo training already in preparation. I never really had any reason to learn Thr game but I do now! I'll likely be getting this tomorrow when it comes out and I couldn't be happier they finally put multiplayer in this game!
05-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Nice. I hope two things: That they play tested this a million times, and that Capcom will get pissed and one up them with an even MORE badass version of Volt.
05-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Sorry for the decline D4 I'm in the car. Not sure when I'll be able to play this week cuz I'm out of town. There's a Dunkin Donuts with wifi near where I'll be so if I can break away and head down there I'll try to hit you up.
05-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshkhsee View Post
Nice. I hope two things: That they play tested this a million times, and that Capcom will get pissed and one up them with an even MORE badass version of Volt.
So far the game doesn't seem to have the kind of bullshit Volt does. But I couldn't be wrong.

SF has more brand recognition so I doubt the community for KoF will be as big but I hope there are more good players. I really hope some of the players from here will take it up!
05-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaMario View Post
Sorry for the decline D4 I'm in the car. Not sure when I'll be able to play this week cuz I'm out of town. There's a Dunkin Donuts with wifi near where I'll be so if I can break away and head down there I'll try to hit you up.
No problem dude dont worry about it, I wouldnt want you to go out of your wat and drive to a Dunkin Donuts to play me lol.

Anyone who wants a game Im down though.

GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
05-01-2012, 09:33 PM
G
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVoloster View Post
Is this out already? Recently played KOF 13 on consoles and it has to be one of the brst fighting games ever played. I will buy right now!!this is going to be the true Volt killer that MvC2 failed to be.

GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
05-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exalep View Post
how do you beat akuma as ryu or abel for that matter? i know that throwing is good agaisnt that stupid roll that abel does but how the hell can you even get close enough to throw him? and how are you able to anticipate so well when he will roll
edit: and bison..
Vs akuma: shoryuken all dive attempts at mid-range. Air tatsu and j.P also snuff out all of akuma's air options. Air hadouken only does 40 dmg and is very vulnerable if done early. Wake up red fireballs can be countered by ultras on reaction. Be very careful at jumping in against akuma from just out of midscreen because max range sweep is safe. In corner, stay one character space away from akuma so you can maintain pressure with c.mk and not get launched by 2nd hit of his shoryuken.

Vs my akuma: don't give me space or I win lol
05-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaMario View Post
So far the game doesn't seem to have the kind of bullshit Volt does. But I couldn't be wrong.

SF has more brand recognition so I doubt the community for KoF will be as big but I hope there are more good players. I really hope some of the players from here will take it up!
What kind of bullshit? Im sure there will be loads of ragequits and things like that...i wonder what kind of measures they will/have taken against that?

I hope they have a replay system too, ive seen some INTENSE combos done on KOFi....let me find the link..