Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-27-2012, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuysterTheBeast View Post
ready ! i should be able to go another 10 games.

sorry hieu, i have an appoinment at the time.
dang this morning everybody likes to beat me up
Duyster...dude! GREAT games! Compared to your secondaries mine look like a piece of crap
I was like Oo when your Honda destroyed my Yun!
Old 04-27-2012, 07:23 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

f@rking gief lol good games. u got me well this time around. 6-9, 5-1, 6-5so 17-15. 2 games ahead for u. You are tricky with your Gief. Everything else is also good but need some more work . But just wait there, i am going ask cyrus for the trick later on the game that my honda almost double p your yun. i was angry at my iphone. because before that i missed many input like ex upper against your gief.

Last edited by DuysterTheBeast; 04-27-2012 at 08:37 AM..
Old 04-27-2012, 07:32 AM

Quote:
f@rking gief lol good games. I got me well this time around. 6-9, 5-1, 6-5so 17-15. 2 games ahead for u. You are tricky with your Gief. Everything else is also good but need some more work . But just wait there, i am going ask cyrus for the trick later
Haha Cyrus is my sensei :P
Lately I was focusing solely on Gief so I don't have any really good secondaries although I know some basics with most of the cast. I picked up Viper today and maybe I'll give her a try. Gonna start watching some replays of n3ro and YYOJJO
Old 04-27-2012, 07:33 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Inferno- View Post
Duyster...dude! GREAT games! Compared to your secondaries mine look like a piece of crap
I was like Oo when your Honda destroyed my Yun!
play u later jk . I was a bit bitter at why my honda missed so many ex. and how a simple move jump overhead can trick my sagat to do random upper i guess gief does have advantage over honda. E.hondas upper seems a bit sketchy over pile driver, or was i just suck ? hmm... anyway, Great games man. Lets play again later? I will have a solution for u

Last edited by DuysterTheBeast; 04-27-2012 at 08:36 AM..
Old 04-27-2012, 07:45 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

@hieu: are you still around ? lets play in 10 mins i m out of battery again
Old 04-27-2012, 07:46 AM

Quote:
play u later jk . I was a bit bitter at why my honda missed so many ex. and how a simple move jump overhead can trick my sagat to do random upper i guess gief does have advantage over honda. his upper seems a bit sketchy over pile driver, or was i just suck ? hmm...
Well Gief is all about mind games and I was totally in your head in the last couple of matches! It could easily go the other way around on our next games
You truly deserve the nickname "The Beast"

@hieu: Sorry man we keep missing each other...I'll be busy for the rest of the day but I hope we get some matches done on Saturday or Sunday
Old 04-27-2012, 07:53 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Inferno- View Post
Well Gief is all about mind games and I was totally in your head in the last couple of matches! It could easily go the other way around on our next games
You truly deserve the nickname "The Beast"

@hieu: Sorry man we keep missing each other...I'll be busy for the rest of the day but I hope we get some matches done on Saturday or Sunday
Thanks but your beast also. I have never seen a more confidence gief doing ex 360 and almost never missed than u, other than cyrus (he's gief god no doubt) I made an appointment with him earlier, hopefully he'll teach me some moves But lets get back in the arena again soon.lol (I always want to fix the flaws in my game asap) Maybe i turtle guile with u later When i turtle,it means you are so good
Old 04-27-2012, 08:14 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Thanks but your beast also. I have never seen a more confidence gief doing ex 360 and almost never missed than u, other than cyrus (he's gief god no doubt) I made an appointment with him earlier, hopefully he'll teach me some moves But lets get back in the arena again soon.lol (I always want to fix the flaws in my game asap) Maybe i turtle guile with u later When i turtle,it means you are so good
Holy crap, Ive never seen anyone post for 2 straight pages about how good the other is, Ill get you next time, lets play again lololol, you guys are funny
Old 04-27-2012, 08:14 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

ggs hieu. some close ones

Last edited by DuysterTheBeast; 04-27-2012 at 08:19 AM..
Old 04-27-2012, 08:15 AM
Banned
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Inferno, no problem. Cammy student versus Geif student while Apprunner battle with Cyrus

@Duy: Good games, sorry for not putting up much of a fight I'd love to stay but have to study. My Guile was so retarded, I kept trying to do Flash Kick - Fadc - Ex Flash kick even though I only had 2 meters hehe