Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-08-2012, 02:55 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Fixing up the tier list an' all, Berserker. Thanks for your input.

Last edited by 0-FeliX-0; 05-08-2012 at 03:02 PM..
Old 05-08-2012, 03:05 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Honda really are that low you think?

I know not a lot use Honda... and besides a good dhalsim it actually isnt that easy to zone him out.

I would put gief as my second before Honda, but I have managed a lot of impressive victories with Honda and I find it strange that we don't see any 4k Honda's around.

99% of the matches that I win with bison, can also be won with my honda.. its funny to see them so far apart on the tier list.

Felix, I am sure you have tons of reasons why he is where he is, please share
Old 05-08-2012, 03:11 PM

Well. You know what? You gave up on Volt a while ago. Have you been practicing your skills? Nope. You fought Squall a while ago. He has learned. All of us have learned. I never said that Sagat is the best zoner. Dhalsim is a good zoner, yes, but Sagat is a good zoner as well. Thing is, he can shut down many characters better than Dhalsim. Sagat can handle close and long range with ease. Sagat is designed to handle any range, really. He doesn't have to get in unless he wants to.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:13 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to CaptYadierPR Send a message via Skype™ to CaptYadierPR

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Foe5f55Ho

Some chunli AE combos ive done a few in the training room
Havent been able to do any of the seth kiks Combos
Edit
In volt of course

Last edited by CaptYadierPR; 05-08-2012 at 03:18 PM..
Old 05-08-2012, 03:14 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenOnez View Post
Lol! What constitutes a dirty trick? A mixup? You heard him FINIX. Don't do that slow backflip thing Vega does and then cr. medium punch him into that Flying Barcelona Attack. That was dirty, because he didn't expect it and you baited him into it. You were supposed to get hit.

Gentlemen play the game without blocking at all and all moves have to be normals. No mixups. No EXs. All Ultras will utilized at least 3/4ths of the screen away so that your opponent has to time to dodge, punish, or block it.

*Sips tea*

Sidenote: Played photahnics in a set earlier. Got some replays up.
Hahahaha xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIF_37 View Post
FINIX!!!!

Watch our Bison Vega match on reverse colors. Looks dope as hell!

All of our FA's and stuff look really cool
We need another one soon!!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Honda really are that low you think?

I know not a lot use Honda... and besides a good dhalsim it actually isnt that easy to zone him out.

I would put gief as my second before Honda, but I have managed a lot of impressive victories with Honda and I find it strange that we don't see any 4k Honda's around.

99% of the matches that I win with bison, can also be won with my honda.. its funny to see them so far apart on the tier list.

Felix, I am sure you have tons of reasons why he is where he is, please share
I mainly put him there because of all the characters with projectiles. From my experience, it's pretty easy to keep him out that way. However, input from you would be helpful, I guess. After all, I don't main Honda, so if you could give me some advice, I'll gladly take it.

Personally, when I played Ken, it was so easy to keep a Honda player away, and poke him and all. If he decided to jump in, I'd either Shoryuken, Cr. HP, or Thunder Kick. If he decides to Headbutt, well, he'll be getting a Hadoken. I'd also backdash a bunch when I predicted a command grab, making him pretty easy.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:26 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
I mainly put him there because of all the characters with projectiles. From my experience, it's pretty easy to keep him out that way. However, input from you would be helpful, I guess. After all, I don't main Honda, so if you could give me some advice, I'll gladly take it.

Personally, when I played Ken, it was so easy to keep a Honda player away, and poke him and all. If he decided to jump in, I'd either Shoryuken, Cr. HP, or Thunder Kick. If he decides to Headbutt, well, he'll be getting a Hadoken. I'd also backdash a bunch when I predicted a command grab, making him pretty easy.
We were discussing on chat, but to sum it up:

Honda should be moved up because he can handily take out Sagat and Dictator when used correctly. I am really suprised by the Sagat thing, but just from my experience, even playing some top sagats, Honda does well.

Projectiles are only an issue if your opponent is pro at it, and you have not the slightest clue on how to get in. Guile and Sim are the two toughest projectile characters for Honda. I have had 2 bad expreiences from DeeJay, but then again I rarely play him so its a new matchup.

I feel most of the people on this forum are well equiped in dealing with getting through fireball chaos, most new members ask that first question and we all have good unique advice on how to deal with it.

I did main zangief for a while and that was the toughest thing to learn, so I am sure some of that carried over to my honda use, but you all know my bison is on a much greater lvl than honda, yet I can still manage to snag a victory with Honda on most of the matchups I win with Bison..=
Old 05-08-2012, 03:53 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Well. You know what? You gave up on Volt a while ago. Have you been practicing your skills? Nope. You fought Squall a while ago. He has learned. All of us have learned. I never said that Sagat is the best zoner. Dhalsim is a good zoner, yes, but Sagat is a good zoner as well. Thing is, he can shut down many characters better than Dhalsim. Sagat can handle close and long range with ease. Sagat is designed to handle any range, really. He doesn't have to get in unless he wants to.
Have I been Practicing... hmm of course I have... and im quite sure you all have learned... But I can gurantee I can still get back in with old skills and hit 3K BP in a week, and not too many people here can beat me... MAYBE 4-5 of you yea, but I gave up SF for KOF, and I am still beast in SF, Not half as good as I am on KOF, but still beast... And anyone who remembers me here can attest to that...
Old 05-08-2012, 03:55 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicEs View Post
Have I been Practicing... hmm of course I have... and im quite sure you all have learned... But I can gurantee I can still get back in with old skills and hit 3K BP in a week, and not too many people here can beat me... MAYBE 4-5 of you yea, but I gave up SF for KOF, and I am still beast in SF, Not half as good as I am on KOF, but still beast... And anyone who remembers me here can attest to that...
oooooooooooo

I hear challenge. Well, there are probably more than 5 of us here who can beat this guy. Who do you use by the way?

add me. Lets do this. HEIF-37
Old 05-08-2012, 03:59 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
oooooooooooo

I hear challenge. Well, there are probably more than 5 of us here who can beat this guy. Who do you use by the way?

add me. Lets do this. HEIF-37
I welcome it Heif! Let me re-download it now from the App Store, ill add you to GC now