Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-29-2012, 04:36 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

@Finian: When I play on Japanese server (which is quite rare), I play the same way I do on US - with respect. Has anyone ever complained about YamatoXion?
Old 05-29-2012, 04:37 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
@Finian: When I play on Japanese server (which is quite rare), I play the same way I do on US - with respect. Has anyone ever complained about YamatoXion?
Speaking of which, has anyone complained about me?
Also, I've had Jap players quit on me when I felt no lag at all. Well, quit on the vs. screen.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:12 AM
iPhone 4S

There are wierd customs in japan. One of my gaming friends (used to play SSF4 competitively) told me that Japanese found it disrespectful beating up corpse after the fight has ended (think versus series, or even in Arcade Mode when you can still FADC and use normals after you win)
Old 05-29-2012, 08:39 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
There are wierd customs in japan. One of my gaming friends (used to play SSF4 competitively) told me that Japanese found it disrespectful beating up corpse after the fight has ended (think versus series, or even in Arcade Mode when you can still FADC and use normals after you win)
Pfff....I remember the SF4 days when nearly all pro Japanese players would hit a corpse post-KO (especially Mago).
These lot need to get over it.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DROQQA View Post
Ggs Jibba, let's finish the set one of these next couple nights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuysterTheBeast View Post
good games Jibba. Always fun for me to play with you. lets me have some more yoga lessons later
Good games guys. I'm trying to re-learn Sim after playing Abel almost exclusively for over a month. It's been a fun process and I've been doing well, but I always seem to choke against really good players, particularly TAers. I need to get back over that mental hump. They were definitely exciting matches though.

And ggs hieu.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:34 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Good games Nash, it was great bumping in to you today Fun matches, your chun li gave me a lot of trouble):
Old 05-29-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
Good games Nash, it was great bumping in to you today Fun matches, your chun li gave me a lot of trouble):
Great Games Wediafom oh~ Ur Ken is good~ b~ oh I think Chun Li is a for opponent to play guessing game character, haha oh man. Sagat is sooo hard for Sakura~ o.O can't afford to make mistakes~ haha
Old 05-29-2012, 01:35 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashberry View Post
Great Games Wediafom oh~ Ur Ken is good~ b~ oh I think Chun Li is a for opponent to play guessing game character, haha oh man. Sagat is sooo hard for Sakura~ o.O can't afford to make mistakes~ haha
Thanks Nash, I look forward to play you soon
Old 05-29-2012, 04:35 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
I don't think so But if there's input lag among you and your opponents, people find it difficult to play against you fair so they might quit on vs. But I don't think they've ever complained about your attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Speaking of which, has anyone complained about me?
Also, I've had Jap players quit on me when I felt no lag at all. Well, quit on the vs. screen.
I don't know, simply by looking up your BN nobody has complained about the lag. But you'd never know.. I might ask people in Japanese form who had input lag later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
It's completely up to you what to do within what you can do, but it is also completely up to people how they take it. That's why I said "I personally want to say" on the last post (about the caption on replays). If you think beating up corpse after the fight has ended isn't disrespectful, fair enough. We have a different culture and common senses. Most of people find it disrespectful to RQ, only because it's one of the common senses both cultures have.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:55 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Looking for someone to help me get better at this game. If you're willing to help add me. My game center username is BojackKing.