★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
WOWZA!!! Japanese are madmen!!

Also the update wasn't a bug fix, it was for advertisement of next product....I would happily pay fora character package or something, not a shitty new game:
MVC2 was crap, KOF was meh and I'm sure SFXT will be poor too (gonna get it anyway because I can...).
I wanted Gen on volt. It's hopeless now


Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
Wow. What the heck was that. It looks like a vs series combo. Wow it's hard to do....


FINIX, you should show the japs my Cody combos
I just posted your Chunnel on one of Japanese threads Lots of people are reading there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSpoken View Post
Is this game playback? if so how do i watch it... when I click the link using my iphone and press what I believe is the vid play button, it say "url can't be shown" anyone know why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
Change your app language to Japanese first
Um..yeah, exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenOnez View Post
So, I can palm Ryu's ultra only if the situation is spot on apparently. I have to have already palm, prior to Ryu doing his ultra, as well as be in the right spot so I can palm the first hit and shoulder under it.

I uploaded a replay of me doing it against youngdr3amer's Ryu.

If I can figure out the spacing on how to do it against Akuma's red fireball, I'll be so happy.

Saw the Chun Li combo vid that FINIX put up. If someone hit me with that combo she did in the second round... I wouldn't even be mad.

Edit: Minor bug fix = Trying to fix it so it can show an SFxT trailer.
O.o Amazing fact huh!? Your Yun is terrifyingly great at spacing. Don't learn new tricky stuff anymore lol
I'd be mad with joy if someone actually pulled the chun combo out on me. If they ever do.. haha

Duyster
We only played a few, not quite enough! I look forward to play against you again someday. Until then, good luck with you too! :'( See you later and take it easy
06-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Any Yun players here? How many palms can you squeeze into a single combo with Yun?

06-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellzHavocz View Post
Any Yun players here? How many palms can you squeeze into a single combo with Yun?
Two minus Genei Jin.

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
06-30-2012, 09:35 PM
How about with Genei jin?
06-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Leonel's creepy roommate
Posts: 1,069
Bye Duy!! :-( :-( :-(
Wish you all the best in life, career, fighting games and loved ones!!
One hell of a funny and nice guy!! Gonna miss your presence in the community.
You are great without assist on too :-)
Hope we meet again on chatzy sometime to catch up on LYF :-P
pAece!

GC: The Xion
Team: Denjin Dojo
Hate: Rage Quitters and SP Assist
My vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4H4DPnvtso
06-30-2012, 11:06 PM
Guess who?
Meaty s. hp, s. lp, ex, FA lvl2, Ultra. No hints!
Can't tell you what ex is.
06-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Sucks to see you leave Duyster. We had some great matches against each other. Your Honda is one of the best I have ever fought. Maybe you'll come back one day.

"We await your return... Warrior.."

Having a bad night with players around my level lol. Nero bodied me 1-9. I have to figure out how to get in on a Viper like that. That kick into Thunder Knuckle slows me down though.

Also fought Clon. He got me too, like 2-8. They were closer matches tho. I lost out, but they all pretty much came down to the wire.

Not afraid to admit I got got tonight. You win some, you lose some though.

EDIT: Anyone else having problems with dropped inputs lately? I don't know if it's the screen on my iPod or what, but I keep having input drops for no reason. It could be a good connection, I'll see the button highlight, but it won't register.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J6U View Post
Guess who?
Meaty s. hp, s. lp, ex, FA lvl2, Ultra. No hints!
Can't tell you what ex is.
This sounds like a Cody combo with the EX being EX Bad Stone.

Last edited by TenOnez; 06-30-2012 at 11:14 PM.
06-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenOnez View Post
This sounds like a Cody combo with the EX being EX Bad Stone.
Seems like Cody for sure. The EX being EX Zonk Knuckle.


As for the input drops, I haven't really noticed it. I'm no execution fiend, but everything that I normally do has been working with no drops (exclude my usual dropped blockstrings haha).

SFxT Level Rewards & Gem Sets: http://bit.ly/U2Q0FS
KOF 2012 Challenges: http://bit.ly/KOTpjP

Last edited by fffan7777; 06-30-2012 at 11:31 PM.
07-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenOnez View Post
Sucks to see you leave Duyster. We had some great matches against each other. Your Honda is one of the best I have ever fought. Maybe you'll come back one day.

"We await your return... Warrior.."

Having a bad night with players around my level lol. Nero bodied me 1-9. I have to figure out how to get in on a Viper like that. That kick into Thunder Knuckle slows me down though.

Also fought Clon. He got me too, like 2-8. They were closer matches tho. I lost out, but they all pretty much came down to the wire.

Not afraid to admit I got got tonight. You win some, you lose some though.

EDIT: Anyone else having problems with dropped inputs lately? I don't know if it's the screen on my iPod or what, but I keep having input drops for no reason. It could be a good connection, I'll see the button highlight, but it won't register.



This sounds like a Cody combo with the EX being EX Bad Stone.
YES!! Seriously! The game can be smooth as butter but my inputs seem like they are lagging. I was doing a combo to super and the super didn't come out until I started doing another move, I was like wtf?
07-01-2012, 12:29 AM
@tenonez, I've been getting more input lag lately. Some dropped inputs

If that were a Cody combo: st p (ch), cr jab xx ex zonk knuckle, fadc ultra