07-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
I just found out why guile v Honda felt wierd. Guile's jumping k can't hit a crouching Honda.

Also can't hit a crouching vega, but that hasn't been a problem
You forgot to mention that Honda is just OP. thats also a considerable factor.

GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
07-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slrc_91 View Post
Trying to make some social life and failing every time. I thought all of you migrated to KOF.
Well I and a few others did migrate to KoF, but there aren't as many players there so I still boot up Volt every now and again.

Just work out a lot. People seem to want to be friends with people with muscles for some reason. ;-P

Quote:
@jibba, docta

I feel the same way. Infinite blade 2 was boring after the first week. I finally finished gta:ctw. Nothing beats volt on replayability
Agreed. Fighting games are just endless replayability which is awesome especially when you have competition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4Gamers View Post
You forgot to mention that Honda is just OP. thats also a considerable factor.
Honda is definitely a scrub character IMO. O_o

And I'm gonna install that LINE app so I'll hit you up when I'm on there.

07-04-2012, 11:52 AM
By the way, I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Mooken, FFfan, and EpikNinja for the Kickstarter donations! Thanks again, so very much!

Hey Arya, when is it again that you were going to be in San Diego?
07-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Quote:
I just found out why guile v Honda felt wierd. Guile's jumping k can't hit a crouching Honda.

Also can't hit a crouching vega, but that hasn't been a problem
really? didnt know that.. tnx
07-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDiCaL_sLaShEr View Post
really? didnt know that.. tnx
You're late to the thread. VERY late. It's pretty inactive now; not much new stuff to discover or anything... plus, the game is dying and all.

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
07-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
You're late to the thread. VERY late. It's pretty inactive now; not much new stuff to discover or anything... plus, the game is dying and all.
why dying? coz of many people who retire?
07-04-2012, 06:17 PM
well, still enjoying sf volt no matter what
07-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
why dying? coz of many people who retire?
Not much to discover, less players, no update in six months (well, REAL update), lots of lag online STILL, ridiculously large unbalance...

07-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Not much to discover, less players, no update in six months (well, REAL update), lots of lag online STILL, ridiculously large unbalance...
hmmmm... you have a point..but i think some are still enjoying the game and waiting for sfxt..
07-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
hmmmm... you have a point..but i think some are still enjoying the game and waiting for sfxt..
Some still enjoy the game, yes... but most of them are the ones who use the higher tier characters who are unbalanced.

And SFxT... I'm not really looking forward to it. If not for it, we might have actually had a damn good update for Volt, instead of 0 bug fixes + a trailer.

We don't even know if SFxT will have online...