Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-12-2012, 09:19 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by J6U View Post
I guess so, the ultra comes out really fast. Probably something like zangief's ultra
. (0 frames)
All ultras start up with "0" frames. Then it's + their actual start up.
But her ultra isn't like Gief's... if it was, I wouldn't be able to jump away when it was at point blank, I'm sure.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:26 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
All ultras start up with "0" frames. Then it's + their actual start up.
But her ultra isn't like Gief's... if it was, I wouldn't be able to jump away when it was at point blank, I'm sure.
No, I meant it freezes during the ultra. I forgot that all ultras do that.

On the topic of ultras... Can Fei Long actually combo into his full ultra? Aside from one fadc or a jump attack of course.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:28 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Btw, is it possible to use Dhalsim's flame like Yun' palm? I usually go slightly out of a character's srk range so they uppercut, miss then get flamed.

Is viable to use Chun's flip kick as a short jump than a regular jump? I know it really floaty.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J6U View Post
Btw, is it possible to use Dhalsim's flame like Yun' palm? I usually go slightly out of a character's srk range so they uppercut, miss then get flamed.

Is viable to use Chun's flip kick as a short jump than a regular jump? I know it really floaty.
No, because it has less range and leaves Dhalsim really vulnerable. Yun's Palm can be countered easily with a move that goes through projectiles as well, seeing as his Palm is a "projectile."

Not exactly because of the recovery frames. Good to get over FBs, though.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Banned
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
No, because it has less range and leaves Dhalsim really vulnerable. Yun's Palm can be countered easily with a move that goes through projectiles as well, seeing as his Palm is a "projectile."

Not exactly because of the recovery frames. Good to get over FBs, though.
It does? No way... That would mean that you can Tetsuzanko on wakeup through Kobokushi.

Chunli's ultra is completely different. It actually FREEZES the game for a while during the first animation where she flies forward. That's why the timing for ultraing jump-ins of Chun-li is completely different from the rest of the cast. If I'm not mistaken, you have to time it so they're really close to the ground. They will freeze as she moves up, and if they are low enough then her head will push them back along with her and full ultra.

Also, I've noticed a lot of weird things with Volt. If there is a projectile in the middle of two characters and one does an ultra that would make them fly foward, then if the other character's recovery frames from doing the projectile is over, then the ultra will be stopped by the projectile, if not then the ultra will fly through it and kill the other character. Abel is a great example, I think.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hieu871 View Post
It does? No way... That would mean that you can Tetsuzanko on wakeup through Kobokushi.

Chunli's ultra is completely different. It actually FREEZES the game for a while during the first animation where she flies forward. That's why the timing for ultraing jump-ins of Chun-li is completely different from the rest of the cast. If I'm not mistaken, you have to time it so they're really close to the ground. They will freeze as she moves up, and if they are low enough then her head will push them back along with her and full ultra.

Also, I've noticed a lot of weird things with Volt. If there is a projectile in the middle of two characters and one does an ultra that would make them fly foward, then if the other character's recovery frames from doing the projectile is over, then the ultra will be stopped by the projectile, if not then the ultra will fly through it and kill the other character. Abel is a great example, I think.
Possibly. It depends on Tetsuzanko's projectile invincible frames.

Ah, I see what you mean.

Volt is overly weird. For example, Ultras startup longer than console vanilla... less hitstun on almost all moves... different aerial properties for certain characters (for example, Ryu falls faster in the air than Akuma)... Focus Crumple speed (for example, Ryu crumples faster than Akuma)... hitboxes not like the console (for example, Dhalsim's hitbox isn't as big)...

Blegh... all this sheep... fun fact: if Viper does HP Thunder Knuckle and Abel does ultra immediately after, Abel will get her.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:22 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Good games Capt! It's great to finaly fight you. Great Viper! I have to go to work if not, I could have stayed longer.

Also, good games Drogba! That demon flip at the end was nice.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:03 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to CaptYadierPR Send a message via Skype™ to CaptYadierPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
Good games Capt! It's great to finaly fight you. Great Viper! I have to go to work if not, I could have stayed longer.

Also, good games Drogba! That demon flip at the end was nice.
Yea GGs i made some mistakes at the end of the matches with viper (first matches) but were good games XD. Very close makoto vs sagat hehe . My yun went crazy too.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:23 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptYadierPR View Post
Yea GGs i made some mistakes at the end of the matches with viper (first matches) but were good games XD. Very close makoto vs sagat hehe . My yun went crazy too.
Haha, that Sagat vs Makato match was fun. Sorry I was FA too much and looked like a noob but I am trying to incorporate FA in my style. I look forward to play you soon.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:24 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Ggs TenOnez! I am very happy to see you there, but the lag... Some of the matches were alright and we had really good games ;D I couldn't pull out anything on the last match though :/ I tend to have a lag whole the time recently, it's definitely my Internet being so screwed up.. sorry Onezy.

Fact: He can beast even in the laggy environment. This world is unfair :P