• Publisher: CAPCOM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 469.4 MB
  • Version: 1.05.02
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.2 (58)
App description: Important Notice:
Functionality is not guaranteed on devices that are updated to iOS 8.

Fixes for Ver.1.05.02
Fixes a bug that occurred with the card list and replay data when updating from Ver1.05.00 to Ver1.05.01 on the iPhone 5S, iPad Air, and iPad mini (2nd generation). By updating to this version, the game data will be restored on devices where this bug occurred. Note that in some cases, the game data cannot be restored and will be formatted.
-------------------
New Feature Battle Network is Added:
Team up with your friends and entry the Tournaments on Battle Network.
Once you signed up in a team, you can enjoy team vs. team battle and in-team ranking!
You can now share the replay data, plus you can view the characters winning percentage against each character!
*Please note that when you do update, replay data from the original version will be deleted.

Wi-Fi Match is Available
As many users expected, Wi-Fi match is finally available!
Even if you are playing on your own, someone from far distance can break in!!

New Characters
In addition to the characters in previous version, Balrog, M. Bison, Cody, Sakura, Makoto, FeiLong and Yun are playable!
There are 22 characters overall!

Training Mode
You can train your avatar using SPs you gained from the fights or bingo.
The ability of my avatar changes depending on icons or status.
Even if you are not very confident playing fighting game, you can win by your style of combination!
Create your own mighty avatar!

Touchpad
Capcom improved its original visual pad technology.
Operability is even more improved!

**PLEASE NOTE**
Required OS and compatible devices for Street Fighter IV VOLT are below.
iOS requirement: iOS 4.2 or better
Device requirement: iPhone 3GS / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S
iPod touch 3rd (32GB and 64GB), 4th
We have confirmed that this application will run on iPad and iPad 2, but this title is not designed as an iPad or iPad 2 application.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

---------------------------------------------------------
To unlock Akuma,
you must either:

1) play 100 online games
2) beat Akuma with every character
- you can play on any skill level
- you cannot set the matches to one round

If anybody asks how to unlock him, send them here, then slap them in the face for not checking the first page.
07-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Hey guys! I just posted the EVO 2012 thread here. Be sure to participate!
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=143425

I am not a dev, I just post here.
07-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibba View Post
download and use the photobucket app. Easy.
thanks!!!!!!!!!

07-05-2012, 11:13 PM

And

Don't know why the pics don't show up.
07-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J6U View Post

And

Don't know why the pics don't show up.
You're using the wrong link. The app gives you a number of options. You want to pick the one that has the [img] codes around it.

GC ID: Jibba Junior.
07-06-2012, 09:37 AM
FOLKS, PIGS CAN FLY TODAY.. The almost impossible has happened..

Madman has admitted PUBLICLY he has hacked BP before, but now reformed..
OnePeace has started a new LEGIT ID "LUFFY"
ILoveYou / Scene43 has started a new LEGIT ID "SilentKiller_"

OnePeace and ILoveYou have left the OnePeace team as well to distance themselves from their old ways..

PROPS for these guys wanting to start legit anew.. I'm sure we'll all enjoy bumping into them random friendlies.. I'm just trying to fish a public confession from OnePeace and ILoveYou, for their Big Man moment !! (thumbs up)
07-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewsersCryQuit View Post
FOLKS, PIGS CAN FLY TODAY.. The almost impossible has happened..

Madman has admitted PUBLICLY he has hacked BP before, but now reformed..
OnePeace has started a new LEGIT ID "LUFFY"
ILoveYou / Scene43 has started a new LEGIT ID "SilentKiller_"

OnePeace and ILoveYou have left the OnePeace team as well to distance themselves from their old ways..

PROPS for these guys wanting to start legit anew.. I'm sure we'll all enjoy bumping into them random friendlies.. I'm just trying to fish a public confession from OnePeace and ILoveYou, for their Big Man moment !! (thumbs up)
Good to hear. Despite a lot of people saying the game is dead or dying, I see it very differently. Getting matched up in friendlies or ranked is still almost instant, telling me that there are still a ton of people playing this game. I'm sure that if I checked BN's stats, it would confirm that. While it's sad to see some of the best players walk away from the game, new players continue to show up (and the $.99 sale certainly didn't hurt).

So that said, seeing cheaters give the crap a rest is great.

GC ID: Jibba Junior.
07-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Good to hear. Despite a lot of people saying the game is dead or dying, I see it very differently. Getting matched up in friendlies or ranked is still almost instant, telling me that there are still a ton of people playing this game. I'm sure that if I checked BN's stats, it would confirm that. While it's sad to see some of the best players walk away from the game, new players continue to show up (and the $.99 sale certainly didn't hurt).

So that said, seeing cheaters give the crap a rest is great.
Yah is still nice to see random comments, replays, and matches from: Felix, Hikaru, Duyster, n3ro, TenOnez etc..

There is a whole new generation innovating and carrying the tradition.. LOOK AT TOWLKIN (whole new Akuma approach) !! But is also nice for the newer generation to bump into a TA heavy, and get shown what THE ORIGINAL heavies are all about.. LOLz

The newer generation actually crying for a tournament coz they never got to experience one.. LOL it puts a date to their joining BN.. LOL
07-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Good games DQ, began quite laggy but it got better didn't it!

I usually play a lot more than 10 when the connection is quite good/ok-ish, however I got cold and feeling really ill lol can't play much more, thanks a lot!
07-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
You're using the wrong link. The app gives you a number of options. You want to pick the one that has the [img] codes around it.
What do you mean? I only get facebook and twitter.
07-07-2012, 12:31 AM
http://rumblepk.tumblr.com/post/1977...le-pack-1-5300

It's a free 2d fighter for your comp. There are three styles for each character and there are about 12 ish characters. Try using Hex Sofia. You can do crazy combos with her qcb LP attack.